Every year, you need to make sure that your POS system meets regulations. However, if you are concerned that you will need to upgrade or change systems entirely, talk to POS Warehouse for easy solutions. Upgrades can be a headache, but we’re here to help you every step of the way. POS Warehouse offers two point of sale systems. Here’s more information to help you determine the best choice for your business.
QuickBooks POS powered by Revel
- Mulit-industry. The extensive features make this a good choice for many types of business, not just retail. With its growing customer base, Intuit has a lot of resources available to continue to develop and support the product.
- Integration. Integrates with both QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online.
- Scalable. Supports multiple locations, with data accessible anywhere you have an Internet connection and web browser.
- Always on. This mode allows for credit card processing anytime.
- SaaS model. The monthly subscription means you’re always up-to-date (COMPLIANT) and also have access to technical support.
- iPad. The system runs on an iPad, allowing for flexibility in retail, salon, restaurant, or warehouse environment.
- Set up. The system can be challenging to set up, but we can help with that.
- Reporting. Less flexible reporting options.
- iPad. If you want to stay on a register, this system may not work well for you.
- Works on PCs. Easy and inexpensive.
- Easetup up. Most of our customers set it up by themselves.
- Well documented. Help is easy to access.
- Open API. Software is easily customizable based on the open architecture.
- Only good for retail. Restaurants, salons, and QSRs are not a good fit for QuickBooks POS Desktop.
- Integration. Only integrates with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Scalable. The system does not tie to other locations. To access data, users must login remotely to each location.
Whether you like to or not, you may need to upgrade to become PCI compliant.
Take into consideration any future plans you have for your business before choosing a POS system. For example, if you are opening another location, you may benefit from having QuickBooks POS powered by Revel.