QuickBooks Consultant Careers
Location: Austin, TX or any of the following states – AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, LA, MA, NC, ND, NV, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, and WY.
Telecommute: This is a 100% Virtual / Remote work environment.
Job Type: Full Time / Salaried
Salary: $55-75K per year base + quarterly bonus opportunities
- QuickBooks conversion, staff and management training and file troubleshooting.
- Serving as a task manager and a participating member of project success.
- Under limited supervision, our software consultants are expected to:
- Independently manage assigned tasks, including but not limited to: maintaining client documentation and files; identifying additional client needs; and meeting or exceeding expected billable goals;
- Participate in coaching team members and sharing knowledge.
- Track and communicate task status and budget to all necessary parties using our project management system;
- Provide ongoing training and end-user support during and after technical system and software implementations;
- Use excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively correspond with external and internal parties;
- Perform other functions as assigned in accordance with business need.
Helpful skills, experience, and knowledge
- 2+ years in the consulting industry – CPA, Management Consulting, etc
- 2+ years of experience with QuickBooks Enterprise
- 2+ years of experience with QuickBooks desktop (Pro or Premier)
- QuickBooks Desktop Certification (current or willing to obtain prior to employment)
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Certification (current or willing to obtain prior to employment)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Advanced knowledge of accounting practices and principles
Ideal candidate will demonstrate
- Willingness to take own the impact of client experience and projects through diligence, dedication, and consistency
- Ability to build excellent client relationships
- Ability to work independently within a team dynamic
- Fully Remote Work Environment
- Bi-weekly Internet Stipend
- Company Issued Laptop, Monitors, Headset and Software Tools
- 100% Employer Paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for Employees
- Employer Matched 401(k) Contributions up to 6%
- Paid Time Off and Flex Time Off
- Charitable Time Off or Employer Matched Charity Donations up to $500 Annually
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Wellness Reimbursement
- In Person and Virtual Company Retreat