Location: Austin, TX (local candidates only)
Job Type: Full Time Salaried
Salary: $65K – $80K
We are looking for a hands-on IT Manager to join our fast growing team. This is a one person role where you will be responsible for all daily Information Technology activities, reporting directly to the COO. There are three main areas of responsibility in this position: supporting the company end users, managing all back-end systems, and IT strategy / policy development, enforcement and documentation.
- Administration and support of all infrastructure including: Microsoft O365, Windows 10, Salesforce.com, VOIP system, Website hosting & software updates, Citrix Sharefile & GTM, end user hardware, backup software, endpoint management deployment and anti-virus security.
- Provide daily / ongoing technical support to company employees
- Full IT setup for new employees during on-boarding process
- Perform laptop setup and inductions for users, hardware troubleshooting and repair
- Implementation of applications and software upgrades, as well as performance troubleshooting and tuning for users
- Documenting and enforcing new and current policies and procedures.
- Conducting regular system audits and backups
- Perform endpoint management deployment and anti-virus security
- Hardware / Software asset management, tracking, allocation and re-allocation
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Local travel as necessary, approx. 10-20% expected
- Must have schedule flexibility to handle any after hours escalations
Experience & Requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft O365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Exchange)
- Preferred experience with cloud based services (e.g. Office365, Salesforce, Citrix Sharefile, Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of IT Security, best practices and procedures
- Experience working within and supporting a virtual / remote end user environment
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and changing priorities
- Ability to use customer-service oriented techniques to determine and resolve problems, and respond competently with the appropriate sense of urgency to user requests
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or information systems, or a related field, from an accredited school
Great To Have But Not Required
- Webmaster experience working with WordPress, WooCommerce, and plugins.
- Startup / small company experience as the sole IT provider
- Familiarity with DNS management
- MCSE, MCSA or similar certification
- Salesforce administrator certification
- Experience telecommuting full time
- Employer-Paid Medical, Dental/Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) and PTO
- Limited Office Expense Reimbursement
- Tuition/Training/Membership Payment Program
- Work from Home
- Flex hours for Consultants
- Company laptop, monitor, phone, etc.
- Opportunity to participate in company sponsored charity events