Title: Director or VP of Marketing (DOE)
Location: 100% Virtual / Telecommute (Excluding NY, CA)
Job Type: Full Time / Salaried
Salary: $95K – $140K / year + benefits (DOE)
Fourlane is seeking a Director / VP of Marketing focused on driving revenue and growth for the firm. Reporting to the COO and CEO, this role is an exciting opportunity to be a key contributor to the firm’s marketing strategy and will be the primary lead for executing on all programs related to the Fourlane brand, including digital marketing channels, PR, events, internal and external communications. The Director / VP of Marketing must have strong project management capabilities and an interest in establishing best practices for firm marketing. The ideal candidate will have experience in professional services and/or the software industry and be a highly motivated, self-starter who is comfortable working in a remote environment.
- Develop and manage marketing budgets / forecasts and monitor costs associated with the marketing function, reporting to the COO and CEO.
- Work closely with the company’s sales team; enabling them to meet their sales quota objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, inbound leads, materials and presentations.
- Work closely with the company’s services team; enabling them to better communicate value to our existing and potential clients.
- Work with company leadership to communicate their vision into tangible marketing assets.
- Engage with key clients on an ongoing basis to better understand how to communicate value to prospective clients and obtain data for use in marketing materials (case studies, videos, sales sheets).
- Oversee digital marketing channels and ensure internal and external resources are executing in our ongoing core areas of SEO, PPC, Social Media, and Content Marketing.
- Measure and analyze campaign data performance across multiple channels and make adjustments to continuously improve short-term and long-term performance.
- Drive increased engagement and leads through ongoing email marketing and automated campaigns via Salesforce / Pardot.
- Recommend and attend periodic trade shows and promotional events.
- Work with PR resources to enhance exposure to our brand with periodic newsworthy press releases.
- Work with internal / external resources to ensure routine website content updates, SEO improvements, new content production, and user experience improvements implemented regularly.
Required skills, experience, and knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communication, business administration or similar field
- 10+ years of marketing, public relations, corporate communications, or internal communications experience
- Experience analyzing marketing campaign analytics and making data driven decisions
- Solid knowledge of current and emerging SEM trends and technologies
- Strong analytical skills, organizational skills, and high attention to detail
- Highly effective project manager with the ability to work effectively under deadline and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of lead generation conversion funnels
- Demonstrated background creating content and messaging for numerous stakeholders across a variety of formats
- Ability to “think outside of the box” to solve problems and willing to consider unique solutions to problems
- Experience operating within CRM and marketing automation platforms, preferably Salesforce / Pardot
- WordPress / Woocommerce experience
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Ads reporting
- Experience managing PPC ad budgets exceeding $1M annually
- Proficient communicating regularly with remote office tools such as Slack, GoToMeeting, etc.
- Experience with general office tools such as Excel, Adobe, etc.
- Employer-Paid Medical, Dental/Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) and PTO
- Limited Office Expense Reimbursement
- Tuition/Training/Membership Payment Program
- Work from Home
- Flex hours for Consultants
- Company laptop, monitor, phone, etc.
- Opportunity to participate in company sponsored charity events