Location(s): Austin, TX 100% Remote – Accepting applicants who reside in AZ, CO, CT, GA, NC, NV, OH, TX, and VA.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $70,000 to $90,000 / year + full benefits
Fourlane is seeking a Senior PPC Specialist focused on driving revenue and growth for the firm via online advertising platforms. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this role is an exciting opportunity to be a key contributor to the firm’s online advertising efforts and will be the primary lead for executing on all PPC programs. The ideal candidate will have experience in a highly competitive ecommerce / software space and be a highly motivated, self-starter who is comfortable working in a remote environment.
- Creating and managing paid search accounts/campaigns via various paid search marketing platforms including but not limited to: Google Ads, Microsoft / Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Manage campaigns to ensure that they continually improve over time.
- Test and optimize bids, keywords, text ads, image ads, and landing pages to improve campaign performance.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Creates landing pages, optimize user experience, and run A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Keep pace with search engines and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Perform keyword research and create SEM strategies based on stated business goals.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Manage the creation of large keyword lists.
Required skills, experience, and knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communication, business administration or similar field.
- 5+ years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Proven experience running moderate to large PPC campaigns with budgets exceeding $1M annually in a variety of different business verticals.
- Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising Certifications.
- Technical expertise with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and other marketing analytics tools.
- Experience analyzing marketing campaign analytics and making data driven decisions.
- Solid knowledge of current and emerging SEM trends and technologies.
- Strong analytical skills, organizational skills, and high attention to detail.
- Technical SEO and WordPress development experience is a big plus.
- Proficient communicating regularly with remote office tools such as Slack, GoToMeeting, etc.
- Experience operating within a CRM environment such as Salesforce and setting up integrations for closed loop reporting.
Fourlane, the #1 Elite QuickBooks Solution Provider and Reseller, has helped thousands of clients with their financial systems, accounting software, and ERP system challenges. As industry and product experts for the most widely used accounting and ERP software solutions, we make sure our clients are buying the right software at the best price and recommend the best platform with a focus on our clients’ long term success. Fourlane has won numerous awards including Intuit’s QuickBooks Solution Provider of the Year award every year since 2010. Fourlane was founded in 2008 by Marjorie Adams and Robert Adams with headquarters in Austin, TX and regional consultants located throughout the U.S.
- Employer-Paid Medical, Dental/Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) and PTO
- Limited Office Expense Reimbursement
- Tuition/Training/Membership Payment Program
- Work from Home
- Flex hours for Consultants
- Company laptop, monitor, phone, etc.
- Opportunity to participate in company sponsored charity events