Senior Sales Representative
Location: Austin, TX or any of the following states – AZ, CO, CT, GA, LA, MA, NC, NV, OH, SC, TX, and VA.
Telecommute: This is a 100% Virtual / Remote work environment.
Job Type: Full Time / Salaried
1. Responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle, including coordination with the Services Team.
2. Identifies client need and recommend opportunities based on knowledge of Fourlane’s offered products.
3. Key position in the development of the Sales organization.
- Collaborate with other members of the Sales and Customer Service Team
- Handling inbound calls from potential and existing clients;
- Qualifying leads, identifying and evaluating upsell opportunities, and recommending software and service solutions;
- Until certified; distributing complex sales to Key Account Managers;
- Communicating with Key Account Managers to help provide pivotal information;
- Outbound calling to existing and potential clients;
- Handling contracts, quotes and engagement letters;
- Processing transactional sales;
- Ensuring client satisfaction on all transactions.
- Enter clients and other data into the CRM
- Follow up, pursue, and independently develop sales opportunities
Skills, Experience, and Knowledge
- Basic PC computer knowledge
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Experience with SalesForce.com or other CRM systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer support and telephone skills. Able to speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, comprehend their needs and communicate them to the fellow members of the Sales Team.
- Ability to work independently within a team dynamic without constant supervision
All Minimum Skills and Experience Qualifications, plus:
- 3 years experience lead follow-up and making cold calls
- 3 years-experience selling software or professional services
- Experience selling/using accounting systems
- Experience selling point of sale software & hardware
- Experience selling credit card merchant services
- Focuses on product knowledge
- Team player
- Motivated to obtain education, certifications, experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Employer-Paid Medical, Dental/Vision, and Life Insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Paid time off including holidays
- Limited office expense reimbursement
- Tuition/Training/Membership Payment Program
- Work from home
- Flex hours for consultants
- Company laptop, monitor, phone, etc.
- Opportunity to participate in company sponsored charity events