Location: Austin, TX or any of the following states – AZ, CO, CT, GA, LA, MA, NC, NV, OH, SC, TX, and VA.
Telecommute: This is a 100% Virtual / Remote work environment.
Job Type: Full Time / Salaried
- Enabling and supporting the Software Consulting team with general project management administrative tasks
- Scheduling meetings, travel and other client related engagements
- Attending meetings and assisting in taking notes
- General organization of time, calendars and files
- Diligently log your hours used as time cards in the CRM system.
- Excel tie out work
- Other functions may be assigned as business conditions change.
When you apply for this role, please mention which one of our Core Values strikes a chord with you. You can find our Core Values here: https://www.fourlane.com/about-us/
Skills, Experience, and Knowledge
- Intermediate Microsoft Office proficiency
- Beginner Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Beginner to intermediate organization management skills
- Intermediate PC computer knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer and team support skills
- Diligent and dedicated
- Good customer relations
- “Owns” their role with the company
- Energetic, confident, team player, motivated to succeed
- Ability to work independently within a team dynamic without constant supervision
Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Employer-Paid Medical, Dental/Vision, and Life Insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Paid time off including holidays
- Limited office expense reimbursement
- Tuition/Training/Membership Payment Program
- Work from home
- Flex hours for consultants
- Company laptop, monitor, phone, etc.
- Opportunity to participate in company sponsored charity events