Junior Accounting Resource
Job Title: Junior Accounting Resource
Location: Austin, TX or any of the following states – AZ, CO, CT, GA, LA, MA, NC, NV, OH, SC, TX, and VA.
Telecommute: This is a 100% Virtual / Remote work environment.
Job Type: Full Time / Salaried
Salary Range: $35k – $45k per year base + bonus opportunities
- Weekly bookkeeping tasks for clients, including but not limited to reconciliations, accounts receivable entry, accounts payable entry, cash flow reporting, etc
- Month end close services including bank and credit card reconciliations, monthly adjusting entries to prepaid accounts and depreciation accounts, other balance sheet account substantiation and reconciliation.
- Complete work accurately and on time for proper MEC delivery.
- Function as a participating member of recurring client projects.
- Under general supervision, our accounting resources are expected to:
- Effectively organize assigned tasks
- Manage calendar and communicate workload availability.
- Perform File Assessments for potential Bookkeeping clients.
- Perform and maintain accuracy of Bank Reconciliations and Credit Card Reconciliations with limited supervision
- Accurate posting of Accounts Receivable Invoices and Sales Receipts when assigned
- Accurate posting of Accounts Payable activity in the form or bills, checks, and credit card transactions
- Assist in the preparation of month end close packages as requested
- Compliance Reporting assistance at year end for 1099 preparation and tie out of same
- Periodic Review preparation services for client’s files.
- Self-Motivated; Self Directed; Confident – position is work from home.
- Take pride in your work product.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment.
Preferred skills, experience, and knowledge:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Work well on a team
- Experience with QuickBooks both Desktop and Online version helpful.
- Employer-Paid Medical, Dental/Vision, and Life Insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Paid time off including holidays
- Limited office expense reimbursement
- Tuition/Training/Membership Payment Program
- Work from home
- Flex hours for consultants
- Company laptop, monitor, phone, etc.
- Opportunity to participate in company sponsored charity events
At Fourlane, we are driven by our clients’ success. We provide solutions that promote growth and meet your unique business objectives. Our primary core values are designed to reflect our passion towards providing an excellent customer and client engagement experience.
Do it better
Always Provide a Solution
Driven By Our Clients’ Success
Fourlane, the #1 Elite QuickBooks Solution Provider and Reseller every year since 2010, has helped thousands of clients with their financial systems, accounting software, and ERP system challenges. As industry and product experts for the most widely used accounting and ERP software solutions, we make sure our clients are buying the right software at the best price and recommend the best platform with a focus on our clients’ long term success. Fourlane is headquartered in Austin, TX with regional offices and consultants located throughout the U.S.
The Fourlane Name
The definition of four-lane means having two lanes for traffic in each direction. All financial systems no matter how complex have basic processes for recording business transactions: debits and credits. Debits and credits are equal but opposite entries in your books; or, you could say financial traffic flowing in each direction much like a four-lane highway. Understanding our clients’ financial transactions is core to our discovery process and allows us to see the big picture.