QuickBooks vendor and purchasing course
Within business management, your expenses are just as important as your income. Our course about vendors and purchasing will teach you how to record different types of expenses in QuickBooks. In effect, you will greatly improve your profits.
For example, we explain how to set up different types of transactions. This includes bills, purchase orders, checks and credit card transactions.
Also, you will learn what a vendor is and how to set them up.
What you will learn:
- Understand different ways to record expenses in QuickBooks so that you have better reporting.
- Learn the flow and functions of accounts payable within QuickBooks so you can work quickly.
- Find out how to manage cash flow within QuickBooks in order to forecast future plans.
Questions about vendors answered
You will find out how to:
- Merge vendors in quickbooks.
- Get a refund from a vendor.
- Apply vendor credit to run your business better.
We offer many QuickBooks courses
About our expert QuickBooks instructor
Marjorie Adams is the Founder and CEO of Fourlane, Inc., as well as our QuickBooks training guru. She is considered one of the top QuickBooks trainers in the country. Marjorie was listed on CPA Practice Advisor’s 40 Under 40 in 2014 & 2015. Additionally, she was recognized as Intuitive Accountant’s 2015 QuickBooks Desktop ProAdvisor of the Year.
At present, Marjorie sits on Intuit’s VIP Program and is a frequent contributor to Inuit Accountants News Central. Further, she has been published in The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, BusinessWeek, American Express Open, the Huffington Post, and Inc. Magazine.