- Instant paycheck for W-2 employees and 1099 contractors.
- Automatic tax calculations.
- Free direct deposit.
- Federal and State forms completed for you.
- Electronically pay and file taxes, including W-2’s at year-end.
- Email reminders for taxes & forms.
- Free support from payroll experts.
- Print W-2’s & forms for employees.
- Accessible from iPad, iPhone or Android (online version only).
- Versions to work with or without QuickBooks.
Payroll + QuickBooks. Better together.
Bundle Payroll with QuickBooks to manage your business accounting and payroll all in one place.
- Save time with integrated data
Keep payroll and accounting data in the same place and your books update automatically, every time you run payroll.
- Give your accountant the whole picture
Seamless integration means you can easily share payroll and accounting info with your accountant.
- Faster direct deposits
With 24-hour Direct Deposit, you can take more time to submit payroll and hold onto your money a little longer every payday.
Compare Intuit Payroll Plans
Both Assisted and Full Service include Intuit handling tax payments and filings. The major difference between the two are Assisted is done in QuickBooks Desktop and Full Service is done externally by Intuit. Assisted is also best for those with robust Job Costing needs. If you are using QuickBooks Online, Enhanced Payroll or Full Service Payroll will work for you. See all features and differences below:
|Features||Full Service Payroll||Assisted Payroll||Online Enhanced Payroll|
|Integrates with QuickBooks||✔||✔||✔|
|Instant paychecks and automatic tax calculations||✔||✔||✔|
|Pay by check or direct deposit||✔||✔||✔|
|Federal and State tax forms included and automatically filled in||✔||✔||✔|
|Free expert support – phone, chat and email||✔||✔||✔|
|Job Costing and Class Tracking||✔|
|Error free paycheck and no tax penalties, guaranteed||✔||✔|
|Run payroll from within QuickBooks Desktop||✔|
|Run payroll online||✔||✔|
|Payroll setup completed for you||✔|
|Taxes are filed and paid for you||✔|
|Local taxes included||✔|
|Free access to $199 in online QuickBooks courses||✔||✔|