Service Desk Analyst
Location: Austin, TX or any of the following states – AZ, CO, CT, GA, LA, MA, NC, NV, OH, SC, TX, and VA.
Telecommute: This is a 100% Virtual / Remote work environment.
Job Type: Full Time / Salaried
Fourlane is currently looking for a Service Desk Analyst with experience in excellent customer service. This role acts as the first point of contact for internal IT issues and requests by managing tickets and working with Fourlane staff to fulfill their IT needs while also escalating more complex issues. We are looking for someone with excellent customer service/service desk skills, creative troubleshooting techniques, and a good working knowledge of laptop hardware and operating systems, remote support software (LogMeIn Central), SaaS systems, and Office 365 product support.
Candidate must also possess the ability to troubleshoot, research, and resolve unique technical issues with minimal supervision in a fast pace environment with the least amount of impact on our employee’s time.
This role reports directly to the Fourlane I.T. Manager and is fully remote. You will be provided with all of the required equipment and training required.
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to employee issues
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Update employee data and produce activity reports
- Identify and track technical issue trends to report on large scale problems if required
- Walk employees through the problem-solving process
- Follow up with employees, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed employee’s expectations
- Provide remote support through LogMeIn
- Store internal hardware as needed
- Ensure proper recording, documentation, and closure of internal tickets
- Recommend procedure modifications or improvements
- Create and maintain a database of SaaS licenses
- Prepare and ship technology kits as required
- Create and maintain internal documentation and knowledge base articles
- Assign submitted tickets to the correct departmental resources as needed
- Proven working experience in providing help desk support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate/escalate when appropriate
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment
- Working knowledge of help desk software and remote support software (LogMeIn preferred)
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office, Office 365, and Windows 10 environments
- Experience in working with SaaS systems
- Strong client-facing communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and research skills
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- 1 – 2 years in a customer service-oriented role (internal or external facing)
- 1 – 2 years in a technical support role (internal or external facing)
- Employer-Paid Medical, Dental/Vision, and Life Insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Paid time off including holidays
- Limited office expense reimbursement
- Tuition/Training/Membership Payment Program
- Work from home
- Flex hours for consultants
- Company laptop, monitor, phone, etc.
- Opportunity to participate in company sponsored charity events
Driven By Our Clients’ Success
Fourlane, the #1 Elite QuickBooks Solution Provider and Reseller every year since 2010, has helped thousands of clients with their financial systems, accounting software, and ERP system challenges. As industry and product experts for the most widely used accounting and ERP software solutions, we make sure our clients are buying the right software at the best price and recommend the best platform with a focus on our clients’ long term success. Fourlane is headquartered in Austin, TX with regional offices and consultants located throughout the U.S.
The Fourlane Name
The definition of four-lane means having two lanes for traffic in each direction. All financial systems no matter how complex have basic processes for recording business transactions: debits and credits. Debits and credits are equal but opposite entries in your books; or, you could say financial traffic flowing in each direction much like a four-lane highway. Understanding our clients’ financial transactions is core to our discovery process and allows us to see the big picture.