Account Executive QBES - Retention
Location: Austin, TX or any of the following states – AZ, CO, CT, GA, LA, MA, NC, NV, OH, SC, TX, and VA.
Telecommute: This is a 100% Virtual / Remote work environment.
Job Type: Full Time / Salaried
The Account Executive QBES is responsible for contacting existing Fourlane clients and working to sustain the client relationship by maintaining their current subscription and insuring they are right fitted.
- Handling inbound calls from potential and existing clients
- Qualifying leads, identifying, and evaluating upsell and recurring opportunities, and recommending software and service solutions
- Independently developing, pursuing, and following up on sales opportunities
- Acting as the point of contact for any future service needs or concerns
- Collaborating with colleagues in sales and services teams
- Until certified; distributing complex sales to Key Account Managers
- Communicating with Key Account Managers to help provide pivotal information
- Outbound calls to existing and potential clients
- Handling contracts, quotes, and engagement letters
- Processing transactional sales
- Ensuring client satisfaction on all transactions
- Meeting/exceeding retention sales quotas
Other expectations include, but are not limited to:
- Diligently logging your activities and other data in the CRM system (Salesforce)
- Managing your time on your Outlook calendar for company awareness of your availability
- Independently managing your clients
- Other functions may be assigned as business conditions change.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Willing to learn and motivated.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, com, Adobe, DocuSign, and ShareFile.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least three years of related sales experience are required.
- Two years minimum of customer service (inbound/outbound) experience required.
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Employer-Paid Medical, Dental/Vision, and Life Insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Paid time off including holidays
- Limited office expense reimbursement
- Tuition/Training/Membership Payment Program
- Work from home
- Flex hours for consultants
- Company laptop, monitor, phone, etc.
- Opportunity to participate in company-sponsored charity events