Outsourced CFO Services
With Fourlane’s outsourced CFO services, you can focus on running and growing your business while your long-term financial goals (and tedious reporting) are managed by the experts. Our custom packages are tailored to your needs, and you’ll benefit from monthly oversight by a seasoned financial professional.
Request a Free Consultation
Financial Expertise at Your Fingertips
Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice, but cannot justify the cost of hiring a full-time Controller or CFO. If you’re fortunate enough to be in this position, then hiring an outsourced CFO service may be a great solution. Fourlane has a team of experienced accounting professionals who have years of experience serving as controllers for both private and non-profit organizations. You’ll benefit from the expertise of our entire team, with a dedicated point person to dive deep into the numbers on a regular basis.
Services Provided By An Outsourced CFO
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations.
- Cost / revenue benefit analysis & profitability analysis by service or product line.
- Training and managing your accounting staff including development of company accounting procedure manuals.
- Software selection and implementation.
- Most noteworthy, improve your financial forecasting and modeling.
- In-depth financial analysis and reporting with improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
- Custom designed collection policies and procedures.
- Budget preparation, reporting, & monitoring.
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
- A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits.
- Manage the especially cumbersome duties of treasury / cash management.
Future Focused Planning
Get assistance with both short-term and long-term planning, goal setting, and removing barriers to meet those goals.
Manage Financial Relationships
Offload your meetings with banks, insurance agents, attorneys, and other vendors. Outsourced CFO's know how to negotiate the best rates.
Advice From Experience
Have an expert in your corner to help you make strategic business decisions like hiring, equipment upgrades, and spending reduction.
Hold Your Team Accountable
Stop being the "bad guy" and bring in an outsourced CFO to manage goal setting and discuss shortcomings in sales and operations.
Best Practice Processes
Bring years of best practices on accounting and financial reporting onto your team. Transition your business from "what we've been doing" to "what the best businesses do."
Training Made Easy
We specialize in training and process creation that can help your entire team work more efficiently.
Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors
Our QuickBooks experts are here to provide the professional business management solution and technology consulting services your growing business needs. Because we’ve performed thousands of outsourced CFO and bookkeeping engagements we have the knowledge and experience you can rely on in a business partner. Get help with implementing and optimizing the right solutions for your business, making more data-driven decisions, and getting into the mindset of the world’s most successful companies.
Signs Your Business May Be Ready For An Outsourced CFO
- Company leaders spend >4 hours each week crunching numbers or preparing financial reports
- Your team often references reports you don’t have that would help you make better decisions
- There is no clarity on your tax liability.
- More than 5,000 invoices are processed each year.
- You have more than 500 SKUs in your inventory
- Growth is occurring at a rate faster than 15%
- OR it seems like your growth has stagnated and you’re not sure why or how to fix it
- There is consideration of taking on outside investment or changing the equity distribution of the company
- As a result, you’re having trouble sleeping.
Over one million businesses in the U.S. rely on QuickBooks for their accounting functions. Fourlane’s consultants have worked with to help businesses within virtually every industry convert to Quickbooks, and have the experience to performing QuickBooks Data Conversions that allow you to take advantage of QuickBooks Enterprise's custom solutions:
- Financial Services
- Healthcare / Medical
- Information Technology
- Professional Services
- Real Estate