Learn QuickBooks from a company that has performed over 10,000 QuickBooks customer implementations.
Get unlimited, online access to our expert QuickBooks training content for one low subscription fee.
All you need is a compatible, internet-enabled device and you can access our content anytime, anywhere 24/7*.
QuickBooks Training Subscriptions
QuickBooks Courses Included
Your paid subscription includes access to all beginner to advanced QuickBooks courses, video lessons, and online assesments.
QuickBooks Chart of Accounts
- Account Types In Chart of Accounts
- Create a New Account
- Header and Sub Accounts
- Account Numbers
- How To Sort Your Chart of Accounts List
- Clean Up Your Chart of Accounts
- Chart of Accounts Flow
- Create a New Customer
- Create a New Job
- Customize Customer Center
- Price Level List
- Create Price Rules
- Price Rule On An Invoice
- Quantity Discounts
- Collections Center
- Merge Duplicate Customers
- Custom Fields on Customers, Vendors, and Employees
- Customer Type List
- Job Type List
- Sales Rep List
- Terms List
- Sales Tax for Wholesale and Retail
- Ship Via List
- Update Sales Price - Mass Adjustment
- Update Your Price or Cost List Using .iif File
- Customer Message List
- Customize Lead Center
QuickBooks Banking & Credit Cards
- Reconcile Bank Account to Bank Statement
- Reconcile and Pay Down Your Credit Card
- Transfer Funds From One Bank Account To Another
- Create Wire - EFT - ACH Payment
- Void Check Without a Closed Period
- Void Check Closed Period
- Petty Cash
- Payment Method List
- Use Undeposited Funds As a Default When Receiving Payments
- Cash Back When Making a Deposit
- Receive Payment - Client Overpays
- Receive Payment - Client Underpays
- Which Checks Can You Use
- Add Company Logo and Address to Printed Checks
- Print Signature On Checks
QuickBooks Manufacturing & Inventory
- Assembly, Groups, BOMs and Sales Orders
- Stated Costs on BOM
- Manufacturing to Order
- Manufacturing with Outsourcing Steps
- Non-Value Inventory Stock
- Tracking Internal Inventories
- Warranty Tracking
- Costing Equipment Rentals
QuickBooks Sales Workflow
- Estimates, Sales Orders, Invoices and Sales Receipts
- Create an Estimate
- Duplicate an Estimate
- Create a Sales Order
- Create an Invoice
- Create a Credit Memo
- Pending Invoices
- Create a Sales Receipt
- Finance Charges
- Receive Payment - Record Deposit
- Create a Statement
- Invoice With Non-Inventory & Inventory
- Sales Receipt With Inventory
- Daily Sales With Over and Short
- Back Orders
- Invoice Basic Customization
- Invoice Additional Customization
- Invoice Layout Designer
- Memorize Invoice For Recurring Monthly Invoices
- Progress Invoicing
- Batch Invoices
- Custom Fields On Sales Orders and Invoices
- Statement Charges
- Reimbursable Expenses
- Income Tracker
- Item Types
- How to Set Up and Organize Your Items List
- Service Items
- Non-Inventory and Other Charge Items
- Inventory Items
- Group Items
- Inventory Assembly Items
- Use Subtotals On Customer Transactions
- How to Use Discounts
- Custom Fields on Items
- Subtotal Calculations
- Customize Your Inventory Center
- Sales Tax Item and Group Set Up
Importing Data Into QuickBooks
- Prepare Customer and Accounts Receivable Fields
- Prepare Vendor and Accounts Payable Fields
- .iif File Format
- Import from Excel
- Paste from Excel
- Transaction Pro Importer
- Addresses In One Cell
- Duplicate Customers
- Multiple Ship To Addresses
- A/R Aging Import
QuickBooks Vendors and Purchasing
- Create a New Vendor
- Gas Restaurants and Airport Expenses
- Customize Vendor Center
- Enter Bill - Rent
- Enter Bill - Item and Expenses
- Pay Bills
- Create Vendor Credit and Apply to Open Bill
- Record Credit Card Transactions
- Credit Card Credit
- Write Check for Items and Expenses
- Pay Bill By Credit Card
- Print Checks
- Print Bill Payment Stub
- Purchase Order for Inventory and Receive Inventory
- Purchase Order to Track Services
- Change Amount of Bill After Paid
- Adjust and Pay Sales Tax
- Memorize a Bill For Recurring Expenses
- Prepaid Expense Amortization
- Check Payment Before Receive Bill
- Purchase Order – Basic Customization
- Purchase Order – Additional Customization
- Purchase Order – Layout Designer
- Custom Fields on Purchase Orders and Bills
- Vendor Type List
- Merge Duplicate Vendors
- Bill Tracker
- Vehicle List
- Loan Manager
- Bill Rate Level List
- Choose Memorized Transaction to Enter Now
QuickBooks File Setup
- Creating a New File - Detailed Set Up
- My Preferences
- Company Preferences
- Enter Beginning Balances
- Paste From Excel - Customer Center
- Paste From Excel - Inventory, Assembly, Site and Bin List
- Paste from Excel - Vendor List
- Paste from Excel - Service and Non-Inventory Items
- Custom Fields Overview
- Template List
- Install QuickBooks Enterprise
- Change The Left Icon Bar
- Customize Icon Bar
- Changing Passwords
- Change Business Information
- Turn On Sales Tax Tracking
- Set Up a New User In QuickBooks Enterprise
- Print Role List in QuickBooks Enterprise
- Creating a New File - Express Set Up
- Transfer Chart of Accounts to a New File
Learn QuickBooks From The Best
Our head QuickBooks trainer and guru, Marjorie Adams, is Founder and CEO of Fourlane, Inc., an award-winning consulting firm and Intuit’s #1 QuickBooks Reseller Partner. Fourlane’s team of experts offers several QuickBooks oriented services including consulting, training, programming, integration, and more. Over the years, Fourlane has helped over 10,000 customers across many different industries with their QuickBooks accounting software.
Marjorie Adams is considered one of the top QuickBooks trainers in the country. She was listed on CPA Practice Advisor’s 40 Under 40 in 2014 & 2015, and has been recognized as Intuitive Accountant’s 2015 QuickBooks Desktop ProAdvisor of the Year.
Marjorie sits on Intuit’s VIP Program, is a frequent contributor to Inuit Accountants News Central, and has developed Intuit’s QuickBooks Enterprise Certification training. She has also been published in The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, BusinessWeek, American Express Open, the Huffington Post, and Inc. Magazine.
Our Intuit Partnership
Fourlane is the #1 Intuit Premier Reseller and has been awarded Intuit’s Partner of the Year every year since 2010. Having performed thousands of QuickBooks implementations across several industries, we have the knowledge and experience you can rely on.
“Fourlane’s broad expertise in all of Intuit’s products gives them the ability to provide exceptional service to QuickBooks’ users. As an Intuit Premier Reseller, we count on solutions Fourlane provides to small- and mid-sized businesses all over the country. They are an important part of Intuit’s Reseller channel.”
-Simon Pass, Intuit Reseller Program Sales Leader
Frequently Asked Questions
What editions of QuickBooks does your online training cover?
Our online training applies to all Windows-based Desktop editions of QuickBooks, including QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier, and QuickBooks Enterprise.
Do I need QuickBooks on my computer?
No, it is not required.
Do you offer any online quizzes or testing tools?
Yes, most courses include a course assessment (quiz) at the end.
Do you offer any Certificates of Completion?
Not currently; however, we are in the process of becoming NASBA approved and will be offering CPE credits for specific courses.
Are the training courses hands-on?
Yes. If you have QuickBooks installed on your computer, you can pause the class and switch to QuickBooks to practice hands-on with your company file or with a sample company file.
Which version of QuickBooks do you teach? Do I need to have the most current edition?
Our training applies to QuickBooks Desktop software (Pro, Premier, Enterprise, etc.). Don’t worry if you have a different version. Older versions work basically the same way.
Do you offer closed captioning?
Currently, we do not offer closed captioning. Closed captioning is an assistive technology that presents spoken words and sounds as a text track, or “captions”. The term “closed” means that not all viewers see the captions automatically; closed captions must be activated or enabled. If you’ve ever watched a foreign film with subtitles, closed captions are quite similar – the main difference being that the text shown on screen is the same language that is being spoken.
Do I receive CPE credit for your online QuickBooks training?
Not currently; however, we are in the process of becoming NASBA approved and will be offering CPE for select courses.
I have questions about an online training video? Do you offer free help?
No. Your subscription fee is for self-paced access to our online training videos only and does not include additional 1-on-1 training from an instructor. If you require additional 1-on-1 training, we offer hourly training packages for a fee. Please contact us for a quote.
Do you offer discounts for non-profits or educational institutions?
Yes. Please contact us to find out what pricing your organization is eligible for.
Can I get my money back if I’m not satisfied?
Yes. We offer a 14 Day money back guarantee.
To watch our training videos, you must be connected to the Internet. We recommend a 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi connection for optimal mobile viewing. To test if your system is capable of viewing our videos, please visit Vimeo or YouTube and watch any video.
- Safari 6 or later, Google Chrome 11 or later, Firefox 30 or later, Internet Explorer 9 or later
- Mac OS 10.8 or later, Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Broadband connection of 1 Mbps or greater
Recommended settings for full site
- Safari 8 or later, Google Chrome 41 or later, Firefox 35 or later, Internet Explorer 11 or later
- Mac OS 10.10 or later, Windows 8.1 or later
- Broadband connection of 3 mbps or greater
Recommended settings for mobile browsing
- Default Android browser or Mobile Safari
- Android 2.3+ or iOS 7.0+
Start Learning QuickBooks Today
Learn QuickBooks Desktop with convenient, on-demand access to over 22+ hours of online training content.