The Mission of The Fourlane Scholarship Fund is to provide educational opportunities to individuals seeking a career in the accounting software implementation field.
It is our passion to help drive education and experience for individuals who are interested in entering the accounting profession, not for tax or audit, but with a focus on financial strategy and process creation, automation, and simplification to get timely and accurate data to make better business decisions.
We are committed to aiding individuals who want to enter the workforce in the capacity of Certified Management Accountants, Financial Management Accountants, Software Implementation Consultants, and Technical Accountants.
With the Fourlane Scholarship Fund, we will award individual scholarships ranging from $1,000 to $5,000 based upon pre-set criteria for spring and fall semesters.
- The Fourlane Scholarship Fund is for individuals seeking a career in the accounting software implementation field.
- Scholarship awards and amounts are determined by Fourlane’s scholarship committee.
- Applicants must provide proof of enrollment and a transcript from either a high school or university.
- Applications must be completed for scholarship consideration. Incomplete applications are not acknowledged or reviewed.
- Applications must include a Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume that outlines Educational background, Volunteer/Charity Experience, sports participation, and club affiliations.
- Two letters of recommendation are required and must be submitted along with the scholarship application.
- Applications must include an essay in response to Fourlane’s core values.
- Applications may be submitted at any time and will be awarded annually.
- Approved scholarship applicants are notified via email no later than May 31st. Funding is paid for the Fall Semester (August – December).
Driven By Our Clients’ Success
Fourlane, the #1 Elite QuickBooks Solution Provider and Reseller every year since 2010, has helped thousands of clients with their financial systems, accounting software, and ERP system challenges. As industry and product experts for the most widely used accounting and ERP software solutions, we make sure our clients are buying the right software at the best price and recommend the best platform with a focus on our clients’ long term success. Fourlane is headquartered in Austin, TX with regional offices and consultants located throughout the U.S.
The Fourlane Name
The definition of four-lane means having two lanes for traffic in each direction. All financial systems no matter how complex have basic processes for recording business transactions: debits and credits. Debits and credits are equal but opposite entries in your books; or, you could say financial traffic flowing in each direction much like a four-lane highway. Understanding our clients’ financial transactions is core to our discovery process and allows us to see the big picture.