Let us do the heavy lifting
Converting accounting systems is not your typical DIY project. Our QuickBooks Data Conversion experts can do the heavy lifting for you so you can focus on running your business. We know how to work with your accounting software so that when we import the data into QuickBooks, it is set up the right way from the start. If your business is currently using a software that is very expensive, difficult to use, or lacks key functionality, let us show you how to save time and money by migrating to QuickBooks.
- Phase 1: Determine product(s) needed
This can include QuickBooks Enterprise, Advanced Inventory, Point of Sale or any other third-party, add-on products. Our focus is to keep clients in QuickBooks for the accounting department and find solutions to help run the rest of the business.
- Phase 2: Template file setup
This process requires developing the proper workflow that will make QuickBooks fit your business like a glove. During this time, you may want to be doing double entry in your old system and in the new QuickBooks file. You pull data from your old system, including reports such as Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable, P&L, balance sheets by month, and any other data that needs to move over.
- Phase 3: Go live and train your team
Training your team is crucial to ensure that your company successfully transitions to the new software. Fourlane is known for its training; we have more than 200 training videos on our website because we want all QuickBooks users to be successful, even if they aren’t our clients. The training we do during a file conversion is custom to your business and is done live in person or via webinar.
- Phase 4: Close the books and review financials
This process helps us determine if there are any other additional data or monthly reports you need to run your business.
- Phase 5: Follow up and maintenance
We’ll let you run the software for a month or so and then check in and see how things are going. If you’re having problems, we’ll try to nip them in the bud.We also encourage ongoing monthly / quarterly closing services to help you stay on track.
We can pull data from almost any software program. We can also pull your data into Microsoft Excel, Access, or a VB table for storage, history, or to import into QuickBooks.
- AccPac to QuickBooks Conversion
- Business Works to QuickBooks Conversion
- Cougar Mountain to QuickBooks Conversion
- DacEasy to QuickBooks Conversion
- Epicor to QuickBooks Conversion
- Exact Macola to QuickBooks Conversion
- FinancialForce to QuickBooks Conversion
- Foundation to QuickBooks Conversion
- Great Plains to QuickBooks Conversion
- Intacct to QuickBooks Conversion
- MAS 90 to QuickBooks Conversion
- MAS 200 to QuickBooks Conversion
- MAS 500 to QuickBooks Conversion
- Master Builder to QuickBooks Conversion
- Maxwell to QuickBooks Conversion
- Microsoft Access to QuickBooks Conversion
- Microsoft Dynamics to QuickBooks Conversion
- MYOB to QuickBooks Conversion
- Navision to QuickBooks Conversion
- NetSuite to QuickBooks Conversion
- Oracle to QuickBooks Conversion
- Peachtree to QuickBooks Conversion
- QuickBooks Pro to QuickBooks Enterprise
- QuickBooks Premier to QuickBooks Enterprise
- QuickBooks Online to QuickBooks Enterprise
- Sage 50 to QuickBooks Conversion
- Sage 100 to QuickBooks Conversion
- SAP to QuickBooks Conversion
- Simply Accounting to QuickBooks Conversion
- Timberline to QuickBooks Conversion
- Xero to QuickBooks Conversion
- and more
Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors
Our QuickBooks experts are here to provide the professional business management solution and technology consulting services your growing business needs. Having performed thousands of QuickBooks client engagements across several industries, we have the knowledge and experience you can rely on in a business partner. Get help with finding, implementing and optimizing the right solution for your business.
Over one million businesses in the U.S. rely on QuickBooks for their accounting functions. Fourlane’s consultants have worked with QuickBooks within virtually every industry and have the experience to make it work for most businesses, including:
- Financial Services
- Healthcare / Medical
- Information Technology
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
Intuit Premier Reseller
Get preferred pricing on all Intuit QuickBooks products and services.
Fourlane is one of the country’s top Intuit Premier Resellers and Consulting Firms and has been awarded Intuit’s prestigious Premier Reseller of the Year every year since 2010. Fourlane has performed thousands of client engagements across several industries with very strong expertise around QuickBooks implementation, integration and business processes.
“Fourlane’s broad expertise in all of Intuit’s products gives them the ability to provide exceptional service to QuickBooks’ users. As an Intuit Premier Reseller, we count on solutions Fourlane provides to small- and mid-sized businesses all over the country. They are an important part of Intuit’s Reseller channel.”
-Simon Pass, Intuit Reseller Program Sales Leader