Our Work Environment
At Fourlane, we’re driven by the success of our clients and employees. We strive to make our work environment challenging, yet fun and flexible. We set goals with our employees, then coach and support them during their growth here at Fourlane. By joining our team, you will work and learn alongside an outstanding team of experts and gain insight and access to valuable internal and external resources.
- We provide you with employee training, a Proven Process for engaging clients, fully documented business processes, training videos, and support.
- You will gain confidence as you train, engage with clients and customers, and grow with us and them.
- Partner with cool and unique businesses for the long term and leave a footprint on their businesses.
- Engage increasingly high-level clients and reach your maximum potential as a Fourlane employee.
- Meet your coworkers and have fun at Fourlane’s company events.
- Ability to work from home 100% of the time. No traffic jams!
- Opportunities to attend industry and vendor conferences.
- Opportunities to contribute and participate in company sponsored charity events.
At Fourlane, we are driven by our clients’ success. We provide solutions that promote growth and meet your unique business objectives. Our primary core values are designed to reflect our passion towards providing an excellent customer and client engagement experience.
Always Provide a Solution
Current Job Openings
- QuickBooks Software Consultant
- Senior QuickBooks Software Consultant
- Consulting Services Manager
- Acumatica ERP Consultant
Executive / Administrative
Don’t see what you’re looking for, but think we could do great things together? Contact Us.
- Employer-Paid Medical, Dental/Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) and PTO
- Limited Office Expense Reimbursement
- Tuition/Training/Membership Payment Program
- Work from Home
- Flex hours for Consultants
- Company laptop, monitor, phone, etc.
- Opportunity to participate in company sponsored charity events