A cost-effective alternative to moving to a larger, more expensive accounting system.
Get all your applications, business functions, and QuickBooks on the same page.
From built-in QuickBooks reports to complex custom reports, we’ve got you covered.
Our software programming and development services help solve critical business needs by extending and integrating QuickBooks beyond the box. By extending QuickBooks beyond its core functionality, we are able to provide a cost-effective alternative to expensive, larger accounting software packages.
- Advanced Custom Reporting
- Custom data entry screens
- Manufacturing Extensions such as Work Order Processing/Planning
- Materials Planning
- Service Scheduling
- Data collection (Bar Coding/RFID tags etc)
If your company has a third party add on for estimating, order management, time keeping, customer management, or any other system, we can help you integrate the information you need into QuickBooks. Our experience with integrations allows us to push on the data that should be run in the accounting software vs the add on product.
We will first look for an off the shelf solution to tie to your QuickBooks file. If there is not a current solution we will work with you on getting the correct process set up to integrate your systems. How much time is spent rekeying in data into your QuickBooks file? We allow you to have direct integration to eliminate this unneeded data entry.
- eCommerce (Big Commerce, OScommerce/Zen Cart, Magento, ASP.net, eBay, Amazon etc..)
- Credit Card/Banking
- POS Systems
- CRM Systems
- ERP Systems
- DBMS (MySQL, MSSQL, Access, SQLite, Oracle etc)
- Custom Applications
- Any application that has a standard database format, file format or an API
We have performed hundreds of custom QuickBooks development projects. The following list of applications and reports are available for sale with some initial configuration and customization required.
Bulk Build Assembly for QuickBooks
- Creates Builds for anything that is below the reorder point
Bulk Reorder for QuickBooks
- Have reorder point, reorder quantity, preferred vendor, auto create PO’s, bulk editing & more.
Invoice Consolidation Tool
- Consolidates multiple QuickBooks invoices into a single invoice
Inter-company Reconciliation Tool for QuickBooks
- Allows you to reconcile inter-company balance sheet accounts
Job Cost Actual vs Estimate for QuickBooks
- Pulls change order, pulls estimate vs. actual, percentage of completion, and cash flow per job
Job Cost with Projected Labor for QuickBooks
- Pulls Time data and shows Job costs before running payroll based on time data
Point of Sale (POS) Interface for QuickBooks Enterprise
- Point of Sale style front-end interface for QuickBooks Enterprise
Signature Capture for QuickBooks Enterprise & POS
- Capture a signature on credit card or invoice transactions – keep record for printing later
Over one million businesses in the U.S. rely on QuickBooks for their accounting functions. Fourlane’s consultants have worked with QuickBooks within virtually every industry and have the experience to make it work for most businesses, including:
- Financial Services
- Healthcare / Medical
- Information Technology
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors
Our QuickBooks experts are here to provide the professional business management solution and technology consulting services your growing business needs. Having performed thousands of QuickBooks client engagements across several industries, we have the knowledge and experience you can rely on in a business partner. Get help with finding, implementing and optimizing the right solution for your business.
Intuit Premier Reseller
Get preferred pricing on all Intuit QuickBooks products and services.
Fourlane is one of the country’s top Intuit Premier Resellers and Consulting Firms and has been awarded Intuit’s prestigious Premier Reseller of the Year every year since 2010. Fourlane has performed thousands of client engagements across several industries with very strong expertise around QuickBooks implementation, integration and business processes.
“Fourlane’s broad expertise in all of Intuit’s products gives them the ability to provide exceptional service to QuickBooks’ users. As an Intuit Premier Reseller, we count on solutions Fourlane provides to small- and mid-sized businesses all over the country. They are an important part of Intuit’s Reseller channel.”
-Simon Pass, Intuit Reseller Program Sales Leader