Location: Austin, TX or any of the following states – AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, LA, MA, NC, ND, NV, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, and WY.
Telecommute: This is a 100% Virtual / Remote work environment.
Job Type: Full Time / Salaried
Salary: $75-95K per year base + quarterly bonus opportunities
- Write or update code for custom applications built around the QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online Products
- Follow work processes (branching strategy, code review, tasking, etc) to ensure high-quality code and high-quality releases
- Use selected architecture for our latest products and adhere to the architecture
- Serve as a task manager and participating member of project success
- Under limited supervision, our developers are expected to:
- Independently manage assigned tasks, including but not limited to: maintaining client documentation and files; identifying additional client needs; and meeting or exceeding expected billable goals;
- Participate in learning from team members and sharing knowledge.
- Track and communicate task status and budget to all necessary parties using our project management system;
- Use excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively correspond with external and internal parties;
- Perform other functions as assigned in accordance with business need.
Helpful skills, experience, and knowledge
- 3+ years experience with .NET framework, C#, relational or non-relational database experience
- 1+ years experience with DevExpress and Winforms
- Knowledge of QuickBooks Desktop and/or Online API
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Basic project management skills
Ideal candidate will demonstrate
- Willingness to take own the impact of client experience and projects through diligence, dedication, and consistency
- Ability to build excellent team relationships
- Ability to work independently within a team dynamic
- Employer-Paid Medical, Dental/Vision, and Life Insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Paid time off including holidays
- Limited office expense reimbursement
- Tuition/Training/Membership Payment Program
- Work from home
- Flex hours for consultants
- Company laptop, monitor, phone, etc.
- Opportunity to participate in company sponsored charity events