Client Development Representative
Location: Austin, TX or any of the following states – AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, LA, MA, NC, ND, NV, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, and WY.
Telecommute: This is a 100% Virtual / Remote work environment.
Job Type: Full Time / Salaried
Salary: $55-60K total compensation + quarterly bonus opportunities
- Responsible for all presale aspects of the sales cycle such as lead qualifying, as well as helping to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Essential part of the sales organization at Fourlane.
- Key player in the development of the Sales Support organization.
- Sales Support representatives will have the ability to help define the pre-sales process for Fourlane.
- The position is described as social interaction and influencing people are a major portion of their work responsibility. Whether influencing inside or outside of the company, this individual must possess a very persuasive and selling style. Consequently, much of his or her ‘selling’ is done either persuading other employees, management, and/or prospects. This individual will also set a motivational tone and establish a high degree of optimism focused on the people in the work environment.
- This position also requires this individual to be an outgoing and persuasive individual who is very comfortable meeting new people. He or she must be optimistic and upbeat in appearance, flexible with others, and use a persuasive and “selling” communication style. This individual actually gets energy from others as well as gives off positive energy to others, whether it is in the actual work environment or simply in a social situation.
- This individual will shy away from technical/analytical work, preferring to work in a people/social interactive environment.
- This position is described as having a little pressure and variety, with most functions being predictable and systematically scheduled.
- This individual has a temperament which requires they work with routine or repetitive activities. They also need to be somewhat responsive to disruption and change. Over time this person will become bored with highly repetitious tasks; as well as feel overwhelmed in an environment where there is considerable pressure, change, or disruption.
- This position is described as requiring a balance between subjective and objective analysis in response to events or problems. This individual will give consideration to the relative emotional elements of their work environment, but they will balance out those emotions by comparing them against objective tangible facts.
- This individual is a person who tries to be attentive and responsive to the emotional needs of others, but keeps an eye on the objective needs of the situation. Sometimes this person will be influenced by feelings and emotions to the detriment of problem solving.
- The nature of this position is best described as requiring some practical, common sense alternatives, but within the parameters of the job scope. These people approach and complete activities in a fairly linear fashion and seldom employ alternative methods.
- You will work with other members of the Sales and Customer Service team. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend opportunities by qualifying leads.
- Provide Customer Service Support.
- Handle the online chat requests on both websites.
- Entering clients into the CRM and assigning them to the sales team.
- Can complete transactional sales as they arise.
Required Skills, Experience, and Knowledge
- Excellent customer support and telephone skills. You will need to be able speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs so that you can communicate them to the sales team.
- Responsible, reliable, coachable, trainable, passionate, energetic, out-going
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Data entry & phone experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently within a team dynamic without constant supervision.
- Ability to multi-task.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Knowledge
- SalesForce.com or other CRM systems experience
- 1 + years of Customer service experience a plus
- Lead qualify and/or presales experience a plus
- Have to know the product
- Team player
- Required: Associates Degree
- Fully Remote Work Environment
- Bi-weekly Internet Stipend
- Company Issued Laptop, Monitors, Headset and Software Tools
- 100% Employer Paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for Employees
- Employer Matched 401(k) Contributions up to 6%
- Paid Time Off and Flex Time Off
- Charitable Time Off or Employer Matched Charity Donations up to $500 Annually
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Wellness Reimbursement
- In Person and Virtual Company Retreat