Acumatica ERP Implementation Consultant
Location: Austin, TX or any of the following states – AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, LA, MA, NC, ND, NV, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, and WY.
Telecommute: This is a 100% Virtual / Remote work environment.
Job Type: Full Time / Salaried
We are looking for an experienced ERP software consultant to join our fast growing Acumatica ERP practice.
- Plan, design, develop and lead the implementation of Acumatica ERP for clients.
- Works directly with customers to identify business requirements with sufficient detail and clarity to allow technical proposal development and scoping.
- Acting as Primary Project Manager on projects involving multiple Consultants.
- Works with clients in a post-sale capacity.
- Provide ERP systems training, support and implementation for clients implementing Acumatica ERP, working with project teams in defining, planning, and implementing the Acumatica ERP solution.
- Attend internal Consulting meetings, participate in knowledge sharing, mentoring, and Q&A.
- Provide friendly phone, on-line, and on-site consulting support for our clients using Acumatica ERP solution.
- Work with customers to achieve the best solutions for customer to maximize product use, benefits, and functionality
- Develop and execute a challenging and interesting self-education and professional development plan.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Travel as necessary, approx. 10-20% expected
- 5+ years of experience as a Mid-Market ERP Systems Implementation Consultant (i.e. Epicor, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Intacct, NetSuite, or similar mid-market ERP software).
- Solid experience and knowledge of business enterprise workflow.
- Project management experience in utilizing appropriate tools and resources to document processes, timelines and responsibilities
- Confidence in providing support related to product demonstrations and assisting in needs analysis and solution recommendations
- Experience with project scoping, planning, requirements gathering, and end-to-end process mapping.
- Experience in utilizing well-defined and structured implementation processes and project management methodologies.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving mindset
- Demonstrate a strong focus on quality outcomes and customer satisfaction.
- Customer relationship acumen
- Ability to handle multiple projects, with multiple clients and the pressures of managing to required timelines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Expert mastery of Microsoft Office and generally used business technology tools.
- Ability to provide exceptional client service, demonstrate a commitment to continuous learning, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of duties.
Great To Have But Not Required
- Expertise with Construction and/or Manufacturing ERP modules or editions
- Expertise working with data, and administering MSSQL
- Experience working with reporting tools such as Crystal Reports, SQL (SSRS, SSAS), Tableau
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or computer science/information technology, or equivalent
Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Employer-Paid Medical, Dental/Vision, and Life Insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Paid time off including holidays
- Limited office expense reimbursement
- Tuition/Training/Membership Payment Program
- Work from home
- Flex hours for consultants
- Company laptop, monitor, phone, etc.
- Opportunity to participate in company sponsored charity events