Senior Marketing Associate
Location: Austin, TX or any of the following states – AZ, CO, CT, GA, LA, MA, NC, NV, OH, SC, TX, and VA.
Telecommute: This is a 100% Virtual / Remote work environment.
Job Type: Full Time / Salaried
Fourlane is seeking a Senior Marketing Associate to assist the Director of Marketing in all aspects of Fourlane’s marketing programs. This role is an exciting opportunity to not only be a part of a successful and quickly growing company, but also be a key contributor to the firm’s entire marketing efforts and be involved in multiple areas, including PPC/SEO, email, social, eCommerce, events, and internal/external communications. The ideal candidate will have experience in professional services and/or the software industry and be a highly motivated, self-starter who is comfortable working in a remote environment.
- Ensure day-to-day website content updates, SEO improvements, blog publishing, new content production, and user experience improvements are implemented regularly.
- Drive increased engagement and leads through ongoing email marketing and automated campaigns via Salesforce / Pardot.
- Help ensure digital marketing efforts are executing in our ongoing core areas of SEO, PPC, social media, and content marketing.
- Help to define, operationalize, and measure performance metrics to optimize marketing strategy and programs.
- Work closely with the company’s sales team by providing them with appropriate tools, inbound leads, materials and presentations.
- Work closely with the company’s services team, enabling them to better communicate value to our existing and potential clients.
- Engage with key clients on an ongoing basis to better understand how to communicate value to prospective clients and obtain data for use in marketing materials (case studies, videos, sales sheets).
- Coordinate offline marketing strategies, such as event sponsorships, direct mail, or speaking engagements.
- Perform CRM administrative work such as data entry, list uploading, list cleansing, reports, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communication, business administration or similar field
- 3+ years of marketing, public relations, corporate communications, or internal communications experience
- Solid working knowledge in search marketing to include PPC (Google Ads) management and SEO, as well as current and emerging SEO/SEM trends and technologies
- WordPress website maintenance experience
- Solid working knowledge of social media marketing and tools for management
- Experience operating within CRM and marketing automation platforms, preferably Salesforce / Pardot
- Experience with email marketing to include design, messaging, and measurement
- Proficient communicating regularly with remote office tools such as Slack, GoToMeeting, etc.
- Experience analyzing marketing campaign analytics with tools such as Google Analytics
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of lead generation conversion funnels
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team with excellent time management and planning skills
Plus, But Not Required
- Marketing experience within the accounting / ERP software space, accounting services space, or IT reseller space
- Intermediate HTML / CSS experience
- Basic to intermediate graphic design experience
- WooCommerce / eCommerce experience
- Employer-Paid Medical, Dental/Vision, and Life Insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Paid time off including holidays
- Limited office expense reimbursement
- Tuition/Training/Membership Payment Program
- Work from home
- Flex hours for consultants
- Company laptop, monitor, phone, etc.
- Opportunity to participate in company sponsored charity events