We’re looking for talented QuickBooks experts to join our full-time consulting services team to help continue our long track record of success in helping businesses simplify their financial systems.
We strive to make our work environment challenging, yet fun and flexible. We set goals with our employees, then coach and support them during their growth here at Fourlane. By joining Fourlane, you will work and learn alongside an outstanding team of experts and gain insight and access to valuable resources.
Work from home
Fourlane has been a fully remote company since its inception – not just remote positions – very stable work environment.
We don’t do taxes – we teach businesses how to grow. Partner with cool and unique clients for the long term and leave a footprint on their businesses. You will gain confidence as you engage increasingly high-level clients, and grow with us and them.
We provide you with employee training, a Proven Process for engaging clients, fully documented business processes, training videos, LMS, and support.
All company meeting held every week, plus meet your coworkers and have fun at Fourlane’s onsite company events. Opportunities to attend industry and vendor conferences.
Opportunities to contribute and participate in company sponsored charity events.
Do You Have The Right Stuff?
We're looking for all experience levels from early career to seasoned project managers
- QuickBooks training, consulting, troubleshooting plus some bookkeeping including but not limited to: evaluating client needs; developing configurations to support business processes; assisting with implementing technical systems and software; and troubleshooting implemented solutions
- Regularly participate in scoping projects, developing client proposals, and assisting with product demonstrations
- Independently manage assigned clients, including but not limited to: maintaining client documentation and files; identifying additional client needs and creating upsell opportunities; and meeting or exceeding expected billable goals
- Provide ongoing training and end-user support during and after technical system and software implementations
- Willingness to take ownership of client experience and projects through diligence, dedication, and consistency
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with and implementing QuickBooks Enterprise
- Experience working with and implementing QuickBooks Desktop Pro and Premier
- Experience working with and implementing QuickBooks Online Advanced
- Experience with QuickBooks data conversions /migrations
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of accounting practices and principles
- Intermediate to advanced project management skills
- Consulting firm or CPA firm work experience a plus
- Controller or management experience a plus
- Ability to build excellent client relationships
Work With The Best
Fourlane, the #1 Intuit QuickBooks Solution Provider and Reseller every year since 2010, has helped thousands of clients with their financial systems, accounting software, and ERP system challenges. As industry and product experts for the most widely used accounting and ERP software solutions, we make sure our clients are buying the right software at the best price and recommend the best platform with a focus on our clients’ long term success. Fourlane is headquartered in Austin, TX with consultants located throughout the U.S.
“Fourlane’s broad expertise in all of Intuit’s products gives them the ability to provide exceptional service to QuickBooks’ users. As a QuickBooks Solution Provider, we count on solutions Fourlane provides to small- and mid-sized businesses all over the country. They are an important part of Intuit’s Reseller channel.”
-Simon Pass, Intuit Reseller Program Sales Leader
Meet Our CEO, Marjorie Adams
Marjorie Adams founded Fourlane in 2009 after years working in-house as a Controller for a large manufacturing company. Marjorie identified a market gap for consultants with both accounting expertise and deep understanding of financial software. After becoming Intuit’s #1 reseller in 2010 she has led the company through several years of sustained growth, and personally advised more than 3,000 companies. An early adopter of the remote work movement, Fourlane was one of the first 16 fully-remote companies. Marjorie continues to be a thought leader around the topic of distributed workforces and remote collaboration.
Marjorie has been voted the Top QuickBooks ProAdvisor Nationwide for 6 years in a row, was named to the 40 Under 40 List by CPA Practice Adviser, and a top Austin-area CEO by the Austin Business Journal. She is the chair of the Intuit User Feedback Committee and a member of the Forbes Finance Council.
Our primary core values are designed to reflect our passion towards providing an excellent customer and client engagement experience.