All NEW 2020 Version 19.0 Is Here!
QuickBooks Point of Sale 19.0 is a robust all-in-one POS offering retailers one place to manage inventory more efficiently, accept new payment types,and stay connected with your customers. It’s built for your retail business, online and in-store with seamless ecommerce integration, contactless payments, multichannel inventory management, and a whole lot more.
- Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop 19.0  Software – 1 New User License – Multi Store Edition
- Thermal Receipt Printer
- Cash Drawer
- Barcode Scanner with Stand
- Ingenico Pin Pad
- All hardware interface cables included
- 30 Days of free support provided by Intuit
Ring sales and develop customer relationships with one retail pos system. New capabilities give you new flexibility: more tablet options and sleeker, modern hardware enable you to speed checkouts and track inventory accurately—anywhere in your store.
- New tablet options mean more ways to manage sales, inventory, and customer data from anywhere in the shop.
- New receipt printer gives you the flexibility to include your website to help build online sales.
- Accept all payment types, including contactless and mobile, so customers can pay the way they want.
- Generate repeat business using detailed customer information to personalize offers and promotions.
QuickBooks Desktop Integration
QuickBooks Point of Sale is designed to sync with QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and QuickBooks Enterprise so you can save time and get an accurate, up-to-date financial picture of your business, on demand. Set it up once and the automatic sync does the work for you. Detailed reporting provides in-depth views of all sales and inventory counts.
At the end of your sales day, you can have your Point of Sale sync with QuickBooks Desktop (sold separately) reducing double entries so you save on both time and errors. QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale helps you keep your books updated all year long so that when tax time comes, you’ll be ready.
The latest edition of QuickBooks Point of Sale gives you one dashboard with an accurate inventory snapshot in real time, so you can make more profitable decisions. Each sale—online or in-store—automatically updates inventory in QuickBooks POS, so there’s no question about what’s in-stock or when to re-order.
- Get inventory updates across all channels with every order, sale, and return.
- Track inventory on multiple levels, such as vendor, department, style, size, and color.
- Identify trends with advanced reporting features.
- Prevent overselling with real-time inventory updates.
Grow With Ecommerce
New ecommerce integration powered by Webgility (sold separately) gives you one place to manage multiple channels—both online and in-store. With QuickBooks POS Ecommerce Integration, your entire operation syncs up automatically, so you can expand your sales opportunities online.
- Prevent overselling with automatic inventory sync.
- Get an up-to-date view of online and in-store sales data.
- Manage sales, inventory, and customer activity in one place.
- Works with top shopping carts and popular online marketplaces.
More Ways To Accept Payments
Accept virtually all payment types right in POS including NFC and tap-to-pay options like Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay. Information flows directly to QuickBooks, reducing double data entry and errors. Makes reconciliation easier than ever.
- Use one system to accept mobile, tap-to-pay, and EMV credit and debit cards.
- Choose from flexible payment plan options with competitive rates.
- Accept payments securely, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
- Take your retail business on the road with mobile payments.
- Save time with seamless reconciliation with QuickBooks financial software.
Fast, easy, integrated POS payment processing with low rates
*Payment processing features require an active QuickBooks Payments account.
No contracts, no commitments, and no teaser rates
No confusing promotional rates that expire, forcing you to pay more in the future. With QuickBooks POS Payments, you get straightforward pricing you can understand. And there are no contracts and no hassles — just great credit card processing technology and great customer service.
Are you a high volume processor?
Call us today at (800) 931-2120 for a custom, volume-based quote.
Compare Which QuickBooks POS Edition Is Best For You
|QuickBooks POS Desktop 18.0 Features||Basic||Pro||Multi-Store|
|Save time with Faster Performance: 10 x faster startup time & faster workflows9||✔||✔||✔|
|Allows better screen readability with improved visual design||✔||✔||✔|
|Improved Keyboard Shortcuts||✔||✔||✔|
|Multi-Task by working on different parts of the program (i.e. sales receipt, checking reports, etc.)||✔||✔||✔|
|Sorting in Key Workflows such as: Ring a Sale, Received Items, Returned Items||✔||✔||✔|
|Support for backing up files with sizes greater than 4 GB||✔||✔||✔|
|EMV Chip Card Ready8||✔||✔||✔|
|Answer a few simple questions to start||✔||✔||✔|
|Use a bar code scanner to ring sales||✔||✔||✔|
|Set up a payments account (Merchant Account) that lets you accept credit cards right in your software2||✔||✔||✔|
|Includes over 50 built-in sales, customer and inventory reports||✔||✔||✔|
|Create and save customized reports quickly||✔||✔||✔|
|Ring up sales on your smartphone or tablet (iPad®, iPhone®, Android™) 3||✔||✔||✔|
|Sync sales & Inventory information from mobile device with QuickBooks Point of Sale software||✔||✔||✔|
|Transfer sales data to QuickBooks Financial software6,7||✔||✔||✔|
|Automatically track inventory as you sell and receive items||✔||✔||✔|
|Import inventory items from Microsoft® Excel®1||✔||✔||✔|
|Track customer contact and purchase info||✔||✔||✔|
|Import customers' files from Microsoft Excel1||✔||✔||✔|
|Create customer letters easily with Microsoft Word® integration4||✔||✔||✔|
|Synch customer data and accounts receivable with QuickBooks Financial software6||✔||✔||✔|
|Use data from the Customer Center to improve your business decisions||✔||✔||✔|
|Import vendor information from Microsoft® Excel®||✔||✔||✔|
|Create and manage staff access to Point of Sale system||✔||✔||✔|
|Allows discounts, returns, store credit and gift receipts||✔||✔||✔|
|Track petty cash payouts||✔||✔||✔|
|Access built-in tutorials for common tasks||✔||✔||✔|
|Includes practice file for exploring without affecting your own business data||✔||✔||✔|
|Track work and sales orders||✔||✔|
|Include pictures of inventory items||✔||✔|
|Track multiple vendors, UPC codes and serial numbers||✔||✔|
|Track employee hours and sales commissions||✔||✔|
|Send time cards to QuickBooks Financial software for payroll processing 5,6||✔||✔|
|Customize price tags, receipts and more||✔||✔|
|Generate purchase orders automatically at pre-set inventory levels||✔||✔|
|Built-in tools to update prices and create discounts across products and departments||✔||✔|
|Increase traffic and sales by using built-in tools to create promotional pricing of specific items||✔||✔|
|Capture “ship-to” addresses for creating mailing lists and labels||✔||✔|
|Ship and track packages using Shipping Manager 5||✔||✔|
|Set up a Rewards Program to increase sales and reward customer loyalty||✔||✔|
|Drill-down capability for sales and inventory by store location||✔|
|Access to sales and inventory reports for each store location and at the “Company” level||✔|
|Consolidate multi-store data into one file||✔|
|Track inventory transfers between stores||✔|