Staff Accounting Resource
Job Title: Staff Accounting Resource
Location: Austin, TX or any of the following states – AZ, CO, CT, GA, LA, MA, NC, NV, OH, SC, TX, and VA.
Telecommute: This is a 100% Virtual / Remote work environment.
Job Type: Full Time / Salaried
Salary Range : $45k – $60k per year base + bonus opportunities
- Client facing meetings for document gathering, training, and presentation of recommendations.
- Build long term relationships with growing companies and become a core part of the client’s team
- Weekly bookkeeping tasks for clients, including but not limited to reconciliations, accounts receivable entry, accounts payable entry, cash flow reporting, etc
- Under general supervision, our accounting resources are expected to:
- Effectively organize assigned tasks.
- Manage calendar and communicate workload availability.
- Accurately review and provide recommendations for improvements with clients.
- Present data to client during the Pre-Reporting client review process to ensure understanding of data and accuracy of any assumptions made during internal review.
- Stay abreast of any applications that are linked to the client system.
- Understand how to customize reports within the QB product for client
- Understand how to generate KPI reporting for clients and further understand how to explain ‘tell the story’ from reports
- Accurately prepare necessary reporting and tie outs to subledger documentation
- Self-Motivated; Self Directed; Confident – position is work from home.
- Ability to recognize and bring up project scope changes.
- General understanding of job costing and class tracking in QuickBooks.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Preferred skills, experience, and knowledge:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Work well on a team
- 2+ years experience working with QuickBooks
- Experience with QuickBooks both Desktop and Online version helpful.
- Employer-Paid Medical, Dental/Vision, and Life Insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Paid time off including holidays
- Limited office expense reimbursement
- Tuition/Training/Membership Payment Program
- Work from home
- Flex hours for consultants
- Company laptop, monitor, phone, etc.
- Opportunity to participate in company sponsored charity events
At Fourlane, we are driven by our clients’ success. We provide solutions that promote growth and meet your unique business objectives. Our primary core values are designed to reflect our passion towards providing an excellent customer and client engagement experience.
Do it better
Always Provide a Solution
Driven By Our Clients’ Success
Fourlane, the #1 Elite QuickBooks Solution Provider and Reseller every year since 2010, has helped thousands of clients with their financial systems, accounting software, and ERP system challenges. As industry and product experts for the most widely used accounting and ERP software solutions, we make sure our clients are buying the right software at the best price and recommend the best platform with a focus on our clients’ long term success. Fourlane is headquartered in Austin, TX with regional offices and consultants located throughout the U.S.
The Fourlane Name
The definition of four-lane means having two lanes for traffic in each direction. All financial systems no matter how complex have basic processes for recording business transactions: debits and credits. Debits and credits are equal but opposite entries in your books; or, you could say financial traffic flowing in each direction much like a four-lane highway. Understanding our clients’ financial transactions is core to our discovery process and allows us to see the big picture.