Acumatica pricing is designed for growing businesses looking for more cost-effective options. Instead of paying for each ERP user, you pay for only the computing resources you consume.
Speak With An Acumatica Expert
Consumption Based ERP Pricing
Acumatica ERP pricing lets you add casual users, suppliers, and customers without paying for additional licenses. The cost to you is based on the features and resources that you use, not the number of users who access the system. The price is determined by three factors:
- What applications do you want to use?
- What type of license are you considering: SaaS Subscription, Private Cloud Subscription, or Private Perpetual License?
- What is your projected level of consumption based on the volume of your business transactions and data storage?
Which Applications Do You Want To Use?
The foundation of Acumatica’s cost is the number of applications you are implementing. All applications are integrated and can be added at any time, so you only buy what you need, when you need it. For example, you can start with Financial Management and CRM, and then add applications such as Manufacturing or Service Management as your company expands its operations.
Choose Your License Type
Acumatica offers several options for software licensing:
- SaaS Subscription – Pay an annual subscription fee based on our Acumatica ERP pricing. Your Acumatica installation and maintenance responsibilities will be handled by an experienced, full-time IT organization such as Amazon Web Services (our most popular option).
- Private Cloud Subscription – Acumatica also offers a private cloud option where you pay an annual fee and can deploy on premises or at your preferred hosting provider.
- Private Perpetual License – Pay a one-time cost for the perpetual license up front along with a recurring annual maintenance fee and deploy the software on premises or at your preferred hosting provider.
What is your projected resource consumption?
Acumatica allows unlimited users by following a consumption-based pricing model – you are charged based on the resources your company requires for the transactions you anticipate. And you can always increase or decrease these resources when necessary.
Start with what you need now to handle the transaction volumes you expect and adjust resource levels and data storage as your business grows, to maintain the correct service levels as you add users and increase transactions. The Acumatica pricing model comes in incremental tiers and can be adjusted as needed.
Instead of enforcing a “one-size-fits-all” cost structure, Acumatica ERP pricing is determined by your needs and requirements.