QuickBooks Software Consultant
Location: Austin, TX or any of the following states – AZ, CO, CT, GA, LA, MA, NC, NV, OH, SC, TX, and VA.
Telecommute: This is a 100% Virtual / Remote work environment.
Job Type: Full Time / Salaried
- QuickBooks training, consulting, troubleshooting plus some bookkeeping including but not limited to: evaluating client needs; developing configurations to support business processes; assisting with implementing technical systems and software; and troubleshooting implemented solutions.
- Serving as a project team lead and a participating member of the project.
- Regularly participate in scoping projects, developing client proposals, and assisting with product demonstrations.
- Under general supervision, our software consultants are expected to:
- Independently manage assigned clients, including but not limited to: maintaining client documentation and files; identifying additional client needs and creating upsell opportunities; and meeting or exceeding expected billable goals;
- Track and communicate project status to all necessary parties and maintaining client pipelines using our project management system;
- Provide ongoing training and end-user support during and after technical system and software implementations;
- Provide bookkeeping and accounting creation services, including but not limited to: accounts receivable; accounts payable; reconciliation; and monthly close process setup;
- Use excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively correspond with external and internal parties;
- Perform other functions as assigned in accordance with business need
Required skills, experience, and knowledge
- 2+ years of experience with QuickBooks enterprise
- 2+ years of experience with QuickBooks desktop (Pro or Premier)
- QuickBooks Desktop Certification (current or willing to obtain prior to employment)
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Certification (current or willing to obtain prior to employment)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate knowledge of accounting practices and principles
- Intermediate project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree or any equivalent combination of experience and training that will provide the necessary knowledge, skill, and abilities to perform the functions of the advertised position proficiently.
Preferred skills, experience, and knowledge
- Experience with software implementations
- Experience with data conversions/migrations
- Controller or management experience
- Consulting firm or CPA firm work experience
Ideal candidate will demonstrate
- Willingness to take ownership of client experience and projects through diligence, dedication, and consistency
- Ability to build excellent client relationships
- Ability to work under general supervision within a team dynamic
- Employer-Paid Medical, Dental/Vision, and Life Insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Paid time off including holidays
- Limited office expense reimbursement
- Tuition/Training/Membership Payment Program
- Work from home
- Flex hours for consultants
- Company laptop, monitor, phone, etc.
- Opportunity to participate in company sponsored charity events
At Fourlane, we are driven by our clients’ success. We provide solutions that promote growth and meet your unique business objectives. Our primary core values are designed to reflect our passion towards providing an excellent customer and client engagement experience.
Do It Better
Always Provide a Solution
Driven By Our Clients’ Success
Fourlane, the #1 Elite QuickBooks Solution Provider and Reseller every year since 2010, has helped thousands of clients with their financial systems, accounting software, and ERP system challenges. As industry and product experts for the most widely used accounting and ERP software solutions, we make sure our clients are buying the right software at the best price and recommend the best platform with a focus on our clients’ long term success. Fourlane is headquartered in Austin, TX with regional offices and consultants located throughout the U.S.
The Fourlane Name
The definition of four-lane means having two lanes for traffic in each direction. All financial systems no matter how complex have basic processes for recording business transactions: debits and credits. Debits and credits are equal but opposite entries in your books; or, you could say financial traffic flowing in each direction much like a four-lane highway. Understanding our clients’ financial transactions is core to our discovery process and allows us to see the big picture.