Customized reports, KPIs, and streamlined processes for more timely, accurate reporting.
Lower Cost & Risk
No need to hire, train and retain in-house staff while improving operational processes.
Secure & Reliable
Experienced, U.S. Based certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors backed by our proven systems.
How We Help
Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice, but cannot justify the cost of hiring a full-time Controller or CFO. If you’re fortunate enough to be in this position, then we have the perfect solution for you. Our team can help you set up to receive standard monthly reports so that you can know how the business is doing. We help put systems in place so you can track those Key Performance Indicators needed to make decisions on where to go next with the business. We help you look at statistics like administration staff count vs direct cost count, 1099 vs employee, Accounts receivable negotiations, and more.
You want to grow, let us help you find the numbers to get that growth. Our numbers will be precise and accurate so you can really know how your company is running. Further, we will offer guidance on when you should eliminate positions, hire outside consultants vs an employee, get your insurance costs down, make sure there is not needless spending, account for your assets – including inventory and more.
- A better understanding of the financial side of your business. So you have less surprises and more control over the money.
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals.
- More time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues.
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations.
- Cost / revenue benefit analysis & profitability analysis by service or product line.
- Training and managing your accounting staff including development of company accounting procedure manuals.
- Software selection and implementation.
- Treasury / cash management.
- Financial forecasting and modeling.
- The comfort from knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting and constantly improving the financial side of your business.
- In-depth financial analysis and reporting with improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
- Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business.
- Custom designed collection policies and procedures.
- Budget preparation, reporting, & monitoring.
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
- A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits.
- A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plans.
- Tax saving strategies.
Our Proven Process
Our 4 step consulting process model is designed to keep everyone engaged and on track.
Learn about your unique business.
Understand your goals and time-frames.
Provide product and service options.
Offer recommendations for stronger system health.
Review internal processes for efficiency and accuracy.
Decide on direction and delegate steps.
Consult with you on additional goals.
Schedule recurring review to keep your team on track.
Report on budget and system health.
Engage your team in the project.
Complete phases of project to meet goals and time-frames.
Report on completed milestones.
Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors
Our QuickBooks experts are here to provide the professional business management solution and technology consulting services your growing business needs. Having performed thousands of QuickBooks client engagements across several industries, we have the knowledge and experience you can rely on in a business partner. Get help with finding, implementing and optimizing the right solution for your business.
Over one million businesses in the U.S. rely on QuickBooks for their accounting functions. Fourlane’s consultants have worked with QuickBooks within virtually every industry and have the experience to make it work for most businesses, including:
- Financial Services
- Healthcare / Medical
- Information Technology
- Professional Services
- Real Estate