This course is QuickBooks Items – create a good item list for effective tracking and reporting. It is important to understand how you can organize your items list and the results of the set up. Most important around items is that you are using the correct item types. This course has in depth videos about how to set up your items and when you should use each of the different item types.
- Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of QuickBooks Desktop
- CPE Credit: N/A
- Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
- Delivery Method: QAS Self Study
- Languages: English
- Lessons: 13
- Length: 2.20 hours
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Identify the types of items you can set up in QuickBooks
- Organize an items list using header and sub accounts
- Set up custom fields on items
All QuickBooks Desktop Editions (Pro, Premier, Enterprise)
Certificate of Completion:
This course has a 25 question quiz which must be passed with a score of 80% or higher in order to receive a Certificate of Completion. You will be notified of the score immediately upon submitting the quiz answers and receive an email with the score and missed questions. You may re-take the quiz an unlimited amount of times.