Acumatica Distribution ERP
Automate processes with Acumatica
Acumatica ERP can help you automate business processes and reduce costly errors in purchasing, order fulfillment, inventory tracking, and customer support.
Acumatica Cloud ERP
Flexible ERP Software For Wholesale Distribution
Distribution management means managing warehouses, inventory, and purchasing, and seamlessly integrating these activities with your sales and financials. A strong wholesale distribution software platform can reduce time to delivery, control costs, and improve customer satisfaction.
Acumatica Wholesale Distribution ERP Software will manage sales orders, track inventory, fill orders, improve purchasing, and provide customer support from anywhere with with distribution management software that is fully integrated with Acumatica’s CRM, Financials, Manufacturing, and Project Management for visibility across the entire organization.
Benefits of Acumatica Distribution
Acumatica Cloud ERP is built for today’s complex and connected wholesale distribution industry
Consumption Based ERP Pricing
Acumatica ERP pricing lets you add casual users, suppliers, and customers without paying for additional licenses. The cost to you is based on the features and resources that you use, not the number of users who access the system. The price is determined by three factors:
- What applications do you want to use?
- What type of license are you considering: SaaS Subscription, Private Cloud Subscription, or Private Perpetual License?
- What is your projected level of consumption based on the volume of your business transactions and data storage?
Acumatica Distribution Features
• Generate pick lists and packing slips, including wave and batch picking and bulk processing. Prioritize picking queues with paperless picking. Auto group items and shipments, calculate the best path for each picker, and split the wave or batch worksheet into separate pick lists for the available pickers.
• Use barcodes to speed up picking process
• Barcodes on pick lists prevent picking items not included in the order
• Provide adequate package size and packing material to ensure safe transport
• Support barcodes and lot/serial numbers to ensure accurate order completion
• Easily correct errors in amount, weight, items, and so on
• Integrate with digital scale and printer to automatically weigh and print labels and packing slips
• Select shipping provider: UPS, USPS, and FedEx, as well as international carriers with ShipEngine
• Ensure prompt pickup through your preferred carrier
• Automate shipment label generation
• Set up automatic tracking on all shipments
• Notify customers of shipment progress through each stage of order fulfillment
Stay on top of your business with role-based dashboards for Purchasing Managers, Shipping Clerks, and Receiving Clerks. Dashboards provide real-time, configurable insights with actionable drilldowns for sales orders, activities, employee productivity, shipments and receipts, on-time shipping ratio, order fill rates, late orders, profitability, return rate, suggested purchase orders, and other key performance indicators.
Distribution side panels provide users with direct access to vendors, items, and order details for sales orders, shipments, purchase orders, receipts, stock and non-stock item maintenance, kit assembly, and template item maintenance.
Manage warehouse and retail operations with real-time insights into inventory turnover. Use the inventory turnover ratio inquiry to spot obsolete or slow-moving stock, adjust stock levels for fast-moving items to avoid stock-outs and rush orders, optimize warehouse stock locations, improve replenishment strategies, and benchmark turnover against industry peers.
Acumatica is available in-browser, accessible on any internet-enabled device. This means automatic updates, no IT maintenance budget, and easy insights no matter where you are. Easily create and send invoices, approve time sheets, and view reports, from the convenience of your mobile device.
Employees and contractors can enter time and expenses on any Apple or Android device using the Acumatica Mobile App and attach photos of receipts. Workflows route completed reports for approvals on managers’ mobile device.
Work with the #1 QuickBooks consulting firm to help you migrate to Acumatica
Fourlane, the #1 Elite QuickBooks Solution Provider and Reseller, has helped thousands of clients with their financial systems, accounting software, and ERP system challenges. As industry and product experts for the most widely used accounting and ERP software solutions, we make sure our clients are buying the right software at the best price and recommend the best platform with a focus on our clients’ long term success.
“Fourlane’s broad expertise in all of Intuit’s products gives them the ability to provide exceptional service to QuickBooks’ users. As a QuickBooks Solution Provider, we count on solutions Fourlane provides to small- and mid-sized businesses all over the country.”
-Simon Pass, Intuit Reseller Program Sales Leader
Acumatica ERP Experts
We're Here To Help
Fourlane’s experienced Acumatica consultants will help you establish the overall scope and budget for your project and also advise you on how to assemble a project team to oversee a successful implementation.
Acumatica offers the flexibility of the cloud, or the security of on-premise. Their model is consumption-based, so you can add additional users and features as your business grows without automatic bumps.
- Financial Management
- Project Accounting
- Customer Management
- Distribution Management
- Construction Accounting
- Manufacturing & Wholesale
- eCommerce Management
- Field Service Management
What Our Clients Are Saying
What Our Clients Are Saying
“Fourlane is a stellar organization as a whole. They are in it for the long haul and it shows.”
“I put my company’s future in Fourlane’s hands, and they delivered! Thank you!”
“I enjoyed my experience with Fourlane and would recommend them for software conversion.”