Powerful dashboard full of info, including each technician's work orders, location, and status.
Efficient job scheduling
Know what each technician is working on, the status, and the duration of the job.
Save time and improve cash flow by mobile invoicing & processing payments in the field.
Pricing & Options
Easy, affordable monthly subscription based pricing. No risk. Cancel anytime.
Intuit Field Service Management is a web-based product that works with QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and QuickBooks Enterprise desktop software. It’s quick and easy to deploy and requires no additional infrastructure investments other than a reliable Internet connection. Monthly subscription pricing for Intuit Field Service Management is based upon the number of login users and is completely separate from the users in QuickBooks.
Intuit Field Service Experts
Intuit’s #1 reseller and provider of Intuit Field Service Management solutions.
Whether you are a small 3 technician company or a large 80+ service technician company, we can show you how to get the most from Intuit Field Service Management. We can help you understand both the field and the back office QuickBooks financial sides of the business. We’ve performed hundreds implementations in several industries, including:
- Residential and Commercial Services
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Life Sciences & Medical Equipment
- High Tech Manufacturing
- Energy & Utilities
- IT Professional Services
- Oil and Gas
- General Trades
What We Do
- Data Conversion. We convert and migrate data from a competing system / software into Intuit Field Service Management, including customers, equipment, service agreements, and more.
- File Setup. Detailed FSM file setup including: work orders, work zone, company settings, mobile settings, financial back-office, customers, time cards, maintenance agreements, and work order network.
- Connection to QuickBooks. Integration and data mapping set up for a customer’s FSM file to QuickBooks.
- File Review. Detailed 21 point review of a customer’s FSM file to ensure all features & processes are set up and being used properly.
- Workflow Consulting. A senior level consultant will work with a customer to identify workflow inefficiencies, and make recommendations to improve overall workflow within Intuit Field Service Management.
- Custom Development. Fourlane is the only Intuit partner authorized to provide custom programming and development services including custom add-ons, reports, file imports and more for Intuit Field Service Management.
Scheduling (or rescheduling) work orders could not be easier. Intuit Field Service Management gives dispatchers a dashboard-full of information, including each technician’s work orders, location and status. Reassignment and reschedules are fast. When a tech runs late, simply drag and drop the work order to assign a new one.
Bird's Eye View
With Intuit Field Service Management, you know what each technician is working on, the work status, job duration, arrival time, travel time and hours clocked. Clicking a work order title opens up all job details. You can even edit them. Integration with Google Maps allows you to track your workers and locate customer sites easily. The ability to easily shuffle work orders allows you to minimize travel time and get more done each day.
Equipment Service Data
Store all the customers, contacts and equipment information you need to do the job right the first time. Before a job in the field starts, your technicians know the equipment service history. Information at their fingertips means their first-time fix rates are better and customers are happier.
Wireless Work Orders
Break through the paper bottleneck. With Intuit Field Service Management, you can trade in your clipboards for cell phones and PDAs — so you control processes and information better. That means immediate information on work orders and technician schedules as well as fast rescheduling. And, your technicians clock more job time and less travel time.
Make your parts catalog and price list available to your field technicians with Intuit Field Service Management. Then as they close a work order, they can find and add parts to the invoice. Because your parts list syncs with QuickBooks, your technicians will always have up-to-date pricing.
Using mobile payments, your technicians get “cash on delivery” and you bank your money instantly. There’s no waiting, no double entries and no smudged credit card numbers. Increase your cash flow and reduce the effort it takes to get paid. Cut out invoicing steps in your office, because Intuit Field Service Management, QuickBooks and QuickBooks Merchant Services all talk to one another. Together they record payments as they happen and match work orders with invoices.
Easy-to-use time cards on each field technician’s mobile phone eliminate time card errors and validate the technician’s location at clock-in and clock-out. Never wait for time cards to come in again, because they’re already in your system. Intuit Field Service Management creates GPS-stamped “when” and “where” for each time card, so you spend less time reviewing and approving them.
Create contracts with customers who need periodic service over a length of time. Track contract terms, equipment, schedules and pricing to ensure your contracts are easily fulfilled. Plus, your preventive maintenance work orders are auto-created and easy to schedule right alongside your reactive work orders.