Learn the best practice for QuickBooks item list setup in our free expert-led course.
Using the correct item types in QuickBooks is very important so that you will get correct tracking and reporting. This course has in-depth videos about how to get your QuickBooks item list setup and when you should use each of the different item types in QuickBooks.
Learn how to set up QuickBooks item lists the right way
- Identify the types of items you can set up.
- Find out how to change item types in QuickBooks.
- Understand how to set up inventory items in QuickBooks.
- Learn to create a service item in QuickBooks.
- Organize an items list using header and sub-accounts.
- Set up custom fields on items
Marjorie Adams is the Founder and CEO of Fourlane, Inc., as well as our QuickBooks training guru. She is considered one of the top QuickBooks trainers in the country. Marjorie was listed on CPA Practice Advisor’s 40 Under 40 in 2014 & 2015. Additionally, she was recognized as Intuitive Accountant’s 2015 QuickBooks Desktop ProAdvisor of the Year.
At present, Marjorie sits on Intuit’s VIP Program and is a frequent contributor to Inuit Accountants News Central. Further, she has been published in The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, BusinessWeek, American Express Open, the Huffington Post, and Inc. Magazine.