QuickBooks Retail POS Pricing & Special Offers
Sign up for a new QuickBooks Payments account and get an extra discount!
QuickBooks Retail POS software comes in three feature packed editions: Basic, Pro, and Multi-Store. Each edition does allow you to transfer sales data to QuickBooks Financial software (sold separately), track customers, ring sales, and update your inventory. For more advanced inventory management features such as pictures of inventory items or auto-generated PO’s, you’ll need Pro or Multi-Store.
✓ Ring sales
✓ Ring sales
✓ Ring sales
*Discounted price requires activation of new QuickBooks POS Payments account with software purchase.
Fast, easy, integrated POS payment processing with low rates
QuickBooks POS Hardware Options
Credit and debit card readers, cash registers, and wireless barcode scanners with sleek designs you can get as a bundle or separately, perfect for accepting a variety of payment types. Choose between new designs, color choices, expanded tablet compatibilities and a universal tablet stand to streamline your checkout process.
Make every sale a new opportunity
New capabilities give you new flexibility: more tablet options and sleeker, modern hardware enable you to speed checkouts and track inventory accurately—anywhere in your store.
- Accept all payment types, including contactless and mobile, so customers can pay the way they want.1
- Generate repeat business using detailed customer information to personalize offers and promotions.
- Customized loyalty programs reward your best customers and keep you top-of-mind.
- Optional wireless barcode scanner enables on-the-spot price checks, sales, and inventory management.3
Everything you need to run your business
QuickBooks Point of Sale 19.0 is a robust all-in-one POS offering retailers one place to manage inventory more efficiently, accept new payment types,and stay connected with your customers.
- Inventory turn statistics show which items to always have in stock and which items to cycle out.
- Set reorder points to receive alerts when it is time to place a new Purchase Order.
- Key customer reports identify your most loyal customers and offer incentives.
- When it’s time to Z-out, your POS data syncs automatically with QuickBooks financial software.1 So you’re ready for your next day, every day.
Keep tabs on your inventory
Each sale—online or in-store—automatically updates inventory in POS, so there’s no question about what’s in-stock or when to re-order.
- Get inventory updates across all channels with every order, sale, and return.
- Track inventory on multiple levels, such as vendor, department, style, size, and color.
- Identify trends with advanced reporting features.
- Prevent overselling with real-time inventory updates.7
Set yourself up for online success
New ecommerce integration gives you one place to manage multiple channels—both online and in-store.2
- Prevent overselling with automatic inventory sync.7
- Get an up-to-date view of online and in-store sales data.7
- Manage sales, inventory, and customer activity in one place.7
- Works with top shopping carts and popular online marketplaces.2
Improve accuracy and reduce data entry
Sales, payments, inventory, and customer data sync seamlessly with QuickBooks financial software, so you’re ready for tax time.5
- Designed to sync with QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise.5
- On-demand data transfers in minutes.
- Detailed integration with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Detailed reporting provides in-depth views of all sales and inventory counts.
Email receipts right to customers
Combine great customer service with smart record keeping. Customers love the convenience, and you’ll have a smart way to capture new customer data.
- Digital records reduce fraud and take the guesswork out of returns or exchanges.
- Customers are easy to add and identify.
- Receipts via email save money and help the environment.
- Emailed receipts offer the same convenience shoppers get at large retailers.