Are you finding it increasingly difficult to manage your inventories, customer expectations, and retail stores as your retail business grows? In the competitive market of today, retailers need a strong point-of-sale solution to help them overcome the challenges met in growth. Read on to find out how you can run your retail business efficiently with QuickBooks POS.
What is QuickBooks POS?
QuickBooks POS is a software to manage retail transactions easily. QuickBooks POS helps to replace your current cash register with advanced technologies, such as barcode scanning and customer transactions history. The QuickBooks POS software is available in Basic, Pro and Multi-Store which can all be used in stores as well as on mobile.
Features of QuickBooks POS
Here are some of the key features of the QuickBooks POS that retail businesses get to enjoy:
- Processing payments – QuickBooks POS have integrated many different payment methods into its software, such as cash, credit, and debit card options. Payments are secured and fast with QuickBooks POS.
- Sales optimization – you can use QuickBooks POS along with a computer to settle payments and customer purchases. QuickBooks POS Pro and Multi-Store, you can create customized receipts and price tags, and even track customer orders.
- Inventory management – QuickBooks POS provides an in-built inventory management system to allow you to track information related to sales and an estimation of inventory. QuickBooks POS Multi-Store can update inventory details for every retail outlet in real time.
- Customer information – This information allows you to better understand customers and come up with promotional campaigns to retain and attract customers.
- Integration with QuickBooks Accounting Software – QuickBooks POS can integrate with QuickBooks accounting software to automatically update your accounting system with the latest transactions, thus boosting efficiency for your business.
- Employees management – QuickBooks POS Pro and Multi-Store allows businesses to record employees’ working duration and update the payroll in QuickBooks accounting system.
- Gift cards and discounts – QuickBooks POS utilizes customer data to give gift cards and discounts to customers on special dates, such as on their birthday. This increases personalization and customer satisfaction.
- Hardware compatibility – QuickBooks POS is compatible with many types of POS hardware. This even applies to mobile phones, which gives the QuickBooks users the convenience to look up information anywhere, anytime.
- Interactive dashboard – QuickBooks POS provides an insightful interface which highlights various sales report, charts, profitable business lines, etc.
If you are looking to switch to QuickBooks POS to help your retail business run more efficiently, you can obtain QuickBooks POS software licenses on Fourlane. Our experienced team of QuickBooks POS experts will also provide you all the help you need in transitioning to QuickBooks POS, such as data conversion and training. Contact us today to request a free consultation, product demo, price quote, or let us know how we can help you.