Junior QuickBooks Consultant
Location: Austin, TX or any of the following states – AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, LA, MA, NC, ND, NV, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, and WY.
Telecommute: This is a 100% Virtual / Remote work environment.
Job Type: Full Time / Salaried
Salary: $45-55K per year base + quarterly bonus opportunities
- QuickBooks data clean up, importing data, and tie out of imported information. Reconciliations, accounts receivable and accounts payable tasks.
- Serving as a task manager and a participating member of project success.
- Under limited supervision, our junior consultants are expected to:
- Independently manage assigned tasks, including but not limited to: maintaining client documentation and files; identifying additional client needs; and meeting or exceeding expected billable goals;
- Participate in learning from team members and sharing knowledge.
- Track and communicate task status and budget to all necessary parties using our project management system;
- Use excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively correspond with external and internal parties;
- Perform other functions as assigned in accordance with business need.
Helpful skills, experience, and knowledge
- 2+ years in the consulting industry – CPA, Management Consulting, etc
- 2+ years of experience with QuickBooks desktop (Pro or Premier)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate knowledge of accounting practices and principles
Ideal candidate will demonstrate
- Willingness to take own the impact of client experience and projects through diligence, dedication, and consistency
- Ability to build excellent client relationships
- Ability to work independently within a team dynamic
- Employer-Paid Medical, Dental/Vision, and Life Insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Paid time off including holidays
- Limited office expense reimbursement
- Tuition/Training/Membership Payment Program
- Work from home
- Flex hours for consultants
- Company laptop, monitor, phone, etc.
- Opportunity to participate in company sponsored charity events