It connects your office and service technicians so you can schedule more jobs, more efficiently, and get paid faster.
FSM does scheduling and dispatching on with your QuickBooks file. Fourlane has performed hundreds of field service implementations and was recently recognized as the nation’s leading reseller of Intuit Field Service Management.
With the rise of Intuit Field Service Management sales, FSM users are going to need to know how to download the app to their mobile device, whether it is an iPhone, iPad, Tablet or Android. We’ve created a simple How-To List in 5 steps for your technicians to follow:
- Go to the App Center on your device
- Search for Intuit > Intuit Field Service Management
- Download the app (You will need to know your App store ID and password – this is usually the most difficult part of the installation)
- The admin on the account needs to go to Settings in your Field Service Management online. Navigate to Company and Integration. The company name shown is what you will use on your devices. Sometimes if you have multiple instances of FSM you will have to add a “1” to the end of your business name. This company name shown is what gets entered as the company name on the device you are installing Field Services on.
- Use the email address/log in and password the tech created when setting up their field service account. You made them a user and they got an email to set up their FSM account. They use this email and password.
Check out our free videos to learn all about Field Service Management. Let us know on our Facebook page if you have any questions about FSM.