At Fourlane, we have three simple core values:
- 1.Deliver High quality engagements every time.
- 2.Trust the team.
- 3.Build the road to what’s next.
I’ve talked about what each of these core values means in earlier blog posts, but now I want to talk about how we’re going to know whether they’re working, a.k.a., “Measurement.”
This month, our team began using an online survey. After each customer engagement, we’ll send you a link to the survey. The survey will give you the opportunity to do three things:
- 1.Share your level of satisfaction, allowing us to measure whether we delivered a high quality engagement.
- 2.Ensure the consultant understood your needs, which will tie to how well you felt you could trust our team.
- 3.Ensure your needs were met, that the work was done on time and how likely you are to refer us. Our goal is to build the road to what’s next for your business. If you are happy with what we did for you and the timeline it took us to deliver, you’re more likely to let us help you take your business to the next level when it’s time.
Please take the time to complete the survey when you get it! It will make a difference in the work we do!