Intuit QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2021
Intuit QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2021 helps organize your business finances in one place so you can be more productive. It is simple to set up and use with step-by-step tutorials available. Stay on top of invoices, manage expenses, get reliable reports for tax time, and import data from a spreadsheet. Improve your cash flow by sending statements with payment links that encourage customers to immediately settle their balances. Expedite your 1099 filing process electronically, without needing special, expensive forms or extra time to process and mail them.
- Accounting software helps you organize your business finances in one place
- Delivered via DVD and download
- Compatible with macOS X v10.15 (Catalina)
- Get paid faster by automatically reminding customers when payments are due
- Improve your cash flow by sending statements with payment links that encourage customers to immediately settle their balances
- Get quicker payments by enabling customers to receive multiple invoices in just one easy-to-process e-mail
- Simplify your tax preparation by including sales tax calculations for out-of-state orders, multiple districts, and nonprofit organizations
- Expedite your 1099 filing process electronically, without needing special, expensive forms or extra time to process and mail them
- Track business performance to make better decisions
- Simple to set up and easy to use, helps you quickly import your data
- Get paid faster with online invoices, download your bank transactions, no accounting knowledge necessary
- Internet connection required for downloaded installation and product updates
- Product registration required
Automatic payment reminders
Get paid faster by automatically reminding customers when payments are due.
Improve your cash flow by emailing statements with payment links that encourage clients to pay their balances with ease.1 Payments are processed with 1-click downloads and automatic reconciliation.
Combine invoice emails
Receive payments more quickly by sending multiple invoices in one easy-to-process email. Ensure that your customers don’t overlook outstanding invoices when sending payments.
Sales tax codes
Be prepared for tax season by recording sales tax calculations for out-of-state orders, multiple districts, and non-profit organizations. And help avoid unnecessary penalties and interest charges by monitoring all sales tax you’ve collected.
- Track products, cost of goods, and receive notifications when inventory is low
- Easily adjust inventory to account for loss, theft, and shrinkage
- Create purchase orders to keep track of what’s on order
Track sales tax
- Define which customers and which products are taxable
- Track sales tax automatically throughout the month
- Run sales tax liability reports so you know exactly what you owe
- Create professional estimates and invoices
- Invoice for services, goods, and for billable time and expenses
- Accept payments right from your invoices and send reminders on outstanding payments2
- Get real-time visibility of invoice status, to stay on top of your cash flow
Know what you owe
- Clearly track bills and purchase orders in one place
- Maintain cash flow and easily take action on unpaid bills
- Take early pay discounts automatically
- View unpaid bills from a vendor to easily manage payments
Track income and expenses
- Connect your bank and credit card to automatically download transactions3
- Easily import previous financial data from Excel and other programs1
- Organize your business with Customer, Vendor, and Employee Centers
System and browser requirements
- A minimum of macOS X v10.15 (Catalina) is needed.
- Internet connection for downloaded installation and product updates.
- Product registration required.
Integration with other software
- Export report data requires at least Apple Numbers v3.5, and/or Microsoft Excel 2016 or later, including Microsoft 365.
- E-mail requires Apple Mail, Microsoft Outlook 2016 or later, including Microsoft 365.
- QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2021 supports one-way conversion to QuickBooks Online.
- QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2021 supports one-way conversion from QuickBooks Desktop for Windows 2018 – 2020.
- QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2021 supports conversion to and from QuickBooks for Windows 2021
1. Transfer data directly from QuickBooks Mac 2016-2021 and Microsoft Excel 2016 or later, including Microsoft 365.
2. QuickBooks Payments sold separately; subject to application approval. Debit card transactions are processed as Signature Debit which does not require entering a PIN code. See https://www.payments.intuit.com for details. Additional terms, conditions and fees apply.
3. Download your data from participating banks until May 2024. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions, and fees.
4. Additional fees apply. Requires an internet connection.
5. Users running on Apple macOS Catalina must use the most-currently updated versions of QuickBooks.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice. Mac and MacOS are trademarks of Apple Inc. Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.