Intuit QuickBooks Pro Desktop
Intuit QuickBooks® Pro, the #1 small business accounting software, enables businesses to quickly and efficiently know where their business stands. Complete everyday tasks faster with simplified customer forms. Keep customer, vendor and employee contact information at your fingertips. Get easier access to data and transactions with simplified navigation.
- Organize finances and payroll in one place, and save time on everyday tasks.
- NEW: Multi Monitor Support. Get work done significantly faster with windows open across multiple monitors.
- NEW: Chart of Accounts Search. Easily find an account or sub-account with an added search bar in the Chart of Accounts. Search by account name or number.
- NEW! Automated Reports. Customize your reports and schedule them to be generated and emailed automatically.
- NEW! Past Due Stamp. Automatically put a Past Due stamp on outstanding invoices in order to easily keep track of who owes you what.
- Get answers about your business and use easy-to-see filters within the report to make data easier to interpret.
- Track how your business is doing with one-click financial, tax and sales reports.
- NEW! Smart Search
- NEW! Report Filters
- Improved Multi-User Support
- Remind users of undeposited funds
- Showing company file name in deposits summary
- Get the information you need with easy-to-use reports. View income and expense trends by category.
- Get a real-time view of your business activities with Company Snapshot
Get work done significantly faster with windows open across multiple monitors.
Searchable Chart of Accounts
Easily find an account or sub-account with an added search bar in the Chart of Accounts. Search by account name or number.
Organize Everything In One Place
- Easily create and customize estimates, invoices, and statements.
- Manage vendors and expenses easily – enter, track, and pay bills.
- Get complete and reliable records at tax time.
- Download your online banking transactions directly into QuickBooks.
- See your complete business performance in one click with Insights Home Page.
- Get an end to end view of all income related transactions with Income Tracker.
- The new Scheduled Reports Center allows you to customize your reports and schedule them to be generated and emailed automatically.
- The Scheduled Reports Center allows you to see all your scheduled reports in one place and shows you which ones are active.
- Getting answers about your business is easy when you schedule reports to be emailed automatically.
- Begin typing a name and QuickBooks automatically fills in the rest. Save time with faster searching.
- Memorizing account numbers can be a pain. Now you won’t need to search the full chart of accounts to find that one client or memorize the exact name of every account or item.
- Also you can now search between values to find a transaction without having to remember the exact amount.
Get Paid Faster With QuickBooks Payments
With a QuickBooks merchant services account, all your payment processing needs are built into QuickBooks, including QuickBooks online and all desktop products.Accept credit cards, debit cards, and bank transfers (ACH) online. With direct payment integration, QuickBooks auto-updates invoices and your books when you get paid. Less mistakes, less work, and less worry.QuickBooks Online, Pro & Premier customers can get rates as low as 1.75% and QuickBooks Enterprise customers as low as 1.60%!
- Customize Payment Options. Easily choose what payment type you are willing to accept from specific customers when you send out emailed invoices: credit cards, bank transfers (ACH), or both.
- Customer View. Your customers can now view the invoice online, which also automatically updates to ensure the correct amount due/remaining is always displayed. They can then click the new, blue Pay Now button to pay you online – instantly.
- Notification. You get notified by email whenever a payment is made.
- Improved Integration. Once payment is funded, it will show up in your Deposits so you can apply payment against the invoice which then automatically gets marked as paid.
Save yourself a trip to the bank, and process your customers’ checks within QuickBooks Desktop using our e-Check feature.QuickBooks auto-updates invoices and auto-deposits your payments in 2-3 days — eliminating manual transfers or trips to the bank.
QuickBooks Mobile Payments
Intuit GoPayment mobile credit card processing is an easy way to maximize sales on the spot by processing credit cards on a mobile phone or tablet.Simply plug the free credit card reader into a mobile device and use the GoPayment app to easily start accepting credit cards.
There are no start-up costs, per transaction fees, longterm contracts, or cancelation fees, with rates as low as 1.75%.