This weekend, the Intuit reseller program announced that their featured “Intuit Full Service Payroll” has been upgraded to include Job Costing and Class Tracking. Some of the benefits surrounding the two new features were included in the announcement, as well as some extra facts for resellers and buyers.
he job costing benefits include:
- The ability to track employees, hourly or salary
- The ability to assign jobs as billable or non-billable
- Expense flows to QuickBooks
- The addition of a Time/Expense pop up window in the creation of a QuickBooks invoice when an expense is billed
- Max. Number of items is 1500
The class tracking benefits include:
- It will sync with QuickBooks Company file
- A class can be defaulted to an employee
- Reports can be filtered by class
These new features are a very exciting addition to Intuit Payroll, and will add a lot to the payroll experience. Some things to keep in mind are that these additions are only available to those who have QuickBooks desktop products from 2011 or later, and if you meet these specifications, you still have to go in and turn on the features manually.
Stay updated with our blog for all the latest Intuit news!