As the owner of a multi-faceted business for over twenty years, Beth has a strong background in accounting and technical systems, business process evaluation, management, and executive coaching.
In her role as a Partner at Fourlane, Beth puts her experience and often innovative ideas to work for her clients to provide solutions. Working alongside her trusted team, Beth can assist you in charting a path forward to tackle a wide array of business areas including business processes, accounting systems and processes, and customized training and support for your accounting staff, just to name a few.
Beth enjoys her work and has a proven track record of success, including these client wins:
- After an extensive process evaluation and business consulting, one of Beth’s clients was able to grow their company by 148% after a period of just one year.
- For another client, Beth was able to show them how to streamline accounting processes, which eliminated the need for two accounting positions. Beth was then able to show the owner how creating two new and different positions for the displaced staff would better utilize their skills, which resulted in a more efficient system overall, a happier & more challenged staff, more time for the owner to focus on other priorities, and ultimately increased revenue by 32%.
- Beth worked with another client to provide consulting to restructure their business and accounting processes, which included incorporating timely account reconciliations, establishing a month end close and job costing review process, and a periodic review of negotiated vendor discounts and expenses. The initial results yielded a savings of approximately 3k per month for their small business, in addition to approximately 5k per year saved in bank, vendor, and audit fees.
With a genuine and straightforward communication style, Beth has a no-nonsense approach to business and is ready to get right to work, whether it be with clients she’s had for years, or those that are new!
When not at work, Beth enjoys time with her family, time spent as an author, and interior design.
Areas of expertise
- Business Process Evaluation & Executive Coaching
- Data Conversion, System Implementation & System Troubleshooting
- Field Service Management
- Customized Training & Periodic Process/Financial Reviews
- Accounting Staff Support Packages
- Monthly Account Reconciliations and Reporting Packages
QuickBooks Online Advanced
QuickBooks Online Payroll
QuickBooks Point of Sale
- Advanced QuickBooks ProAdvisor