At Fourlane, we’ve spent years figuring out the right way to help our clients develop more efficient financial systems. Here’s how it works:
- Discover. We start by learning about your business and industry, as well as understanding your goals and timeframes. Based on that knowledge, we provide you with options based on our product expertise and technical knowledge that will help you meet your goals for working with us.
- Consult. As we begin working more closely together, we create recommendations for meeting and advancing your goals.
- Execute. Engaging your team in the project, we complete the work based on your goals and timeframes. We remain in regular communication with you and your team so that you’ll know project milestones and when they are completed.
- Maintain. Once the initial project is complete, we report on the outcomes. To ensure you remain at optimal performance levels, we schedule future check-ins and services, as required.
Our process design pulls from our experience working with clients in a variety of industries, as well as our strengths in:
- Product expertise. As QuickBooks experts, we can show you how to take better advantage of the features QuickBooks has in place.
- Technical knowledge. We know QuickBooks limitations, so we can recommend apps and other solutions to meet your needs when QuickBooks alone does do it.
- Custom development abilities. When QuickBooks or external apps don’t have the right answer, our custom development team will create something new.
Each day, we use these processes to help our clients create more efficient financial systems. Contact us today if you’re ready to get started.